Community Member

Default Feywild Expansion Available?

Hello,

I was trying to purchase the Feywild expansion for my wife on her free account, and was not able to complete the purchase. Is there some reason why this is not available? I could not find it for DDO points in the store, and I went to the DDO Store to buy with $$$ and it gave me an error.

Is there some pre-requisite required before you can purchase the Feywild expansion? Or is this a bug?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
    -Ozmar the Feywild Fan
    I can has no signature. Alas!

Community Member

Default Try different browser?

Quote Originally Posted by OzmarDDO View Post
    Hello,

I was trying to purchase the Feywild expansion for my wife on her free account, and was not able to complete the purchase. Is there some reason why this is not available? I could not find it for DDO points in the store, and I went to the DDO Store to buy with $$$ and it gave me an error.

Is there some pre-requisite required before you can purchase the Feywild expansion? Or is this a bug?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
    -Ozmar the Feywild Fan
    It's available on the website. You might try a different browser to see if that works.

https://www.ddo.com/expansions

I always have weird problems buying xpacs. It has an oldass credit card (that I don't have anymore) listed, and won't let me add my current one, despite it being the one that works fine for VIP. I wind up having to use paypal each time.
    Mains - Messam, Indalecio, Mozenrath, Quackerjack.