Community Member

Default Ghallanda Raid Day! (GRD) 2023 update.

~This post is in loving memory of our guild leader and raid healer Neneya, who passed away on Dec 4th~

Good day and happy new year everyone. As the new HC comes to a close and the live servers are up. I am happy to announce GRD is going to continue after our short break. We took a break to relax, spend time with family, and some of us mourn our loss of our beloved friend. This post is for our new schedule and goals for 2023 as a community group.

What is GRD?: Ghallanda is a public raid group for people with no guilds or who are just starting their raids. We raid every saturday and have a discord. https://discord.gg/uGtZrsJ8fX

1st goal! We have some great raid members from the EU here on Ghallanda and we would like to form a second raid group, one that raids during the EU hours, and are actively seeking a raid hoster for our weekly raids.

2nd goal! Our second goal is to have one of our raid days streamed on the ddo twitch chat! our main raid hoster and friend streams, so we are hoping we will one day. https://www.twitch.tv/thecurlyfryman

~Our New raid schedule goes as follows~

-Skeletons
    -Hunt or be hunted
    -Dryad and the Demigod
    -L-shroud
    -VOD
    -LOB
    -Killing time (if we have time for it)
    -r10 Tempest spine

Unhappy

Rest in peace, Neneya
    Please consider the environment before printing this post

Community Member

Default Schedule Change (updated)

Quote Originally Posted by Andrewpoff View Post
    ~This post is in loving memory of our guild leader and raid healer Neneya, who passed away on Dec 4th~

Good day and happy new year everyone. As the new HC comes to a close and the live servers are up. I am happy to announce GRD is going to continue after our short break. We took a break to relax, spend time with family, and some of us mourn our loss of our beloved friend. This post is for our new schedule and goals for 2023 as a community group.

What is GRD?: Ghallanda is a public raid group for people with no guilds or who are just starting their raids. We raid every saturday and have a discord. https://discord.gg/uGtZrsJ8fX

1st goal! We have some great raid members from the EU here on Ghallanda and we would like to form a second raid group, one that raids during the EU hours, and are actively seeking a raid hoster for our weekly raids.

2nd goal! Our second goal is to have one of our raid days streamed on the ddo twitch chat! our main raid hoster and friend streams, so we are hoping we will one day. https://www.twitch.tv/thecurlyfryman

~Our New raid schedule goes as follows~

-Skeletons
    -Hunt or be hunted
    -Dryad and the Demigod
    -L-shroud
    -VOD
    -LOB
    -Killing time (if we have time for it)
    -r10 Tempest spine

Just wanted to let all of ya know, we decided to run KT/Skeletons/Vod/ and Dryad on Wednasdays AS WELL as saturday, for the popularity of the loot in our discord. Many of our members need that loot and we are doing it on that day to. And if my schedule likes me we shall continue doing that in the future . Thanks may the flame light your path.

Community Member

Default So Sorry to hear about this

I am truly sorry to hear about Neneya's passing. Blessings to her family, friends and guild members.

Who is running things with the raid channel nowadays?

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Dungeons & Dragons Online Guild
    No Drama. Cameraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | GHALLANDA GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by LeslieWest_GuitarGod View Post
    I am truly sorry to hear about Neneya's passing. Blessings to her family, friends and guild members.

Who is running things with the raid channel nowadays?
    Sorry for the late reply, But the hoster is still me Meatloaffe/Erroid. And now I am the guild leader of Dragon Keepers, we decided so at the start of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrewpoff View Post
    Sorry for the late reply, But the hoster is still me Meatloaffe/Erroid. And now I am the guild leader of Dragon Keepers, we decided so at the start of the year.
    Sounds good man. Grats on gaining guild leadership of the Dragon Keepers. Perhaps we can plan to do some dual-guild runs down the road.

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Dungeons & Dragons Online Guild
    No Drama. Cameraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | GHALLANDA GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by LeslieWest_GuitarGod View Post
    Sounds good man. Grats on gaining guild leadership of the Dragon Keepers. Perhaps we can plan to do some dual-guild runs down the road.

Absolutely. Our discord can be used by other members to form earlier or later raid groups as well. And be used as a questing/hardcore group finder. When that happened