Community Member

Default Warlock Enlightened Spirit build

Hi guys, I recently saw a guy playing an enlightened spirit warlock in my raid using the Valorous scimitar/orb and I became very intrigued with what type of build he could be running.
    What type of tree is that? Tank or melee DPS?
    Can someone help me out with a nice build using that tree?

ES is very beefy, and my favorite build for farming stuff. It's not as much dps as other warlock shapes, but it's extremely easy to play.

Basically, you have an aura that does damage every 5 sec (down to 2 as you go deeper into the try). You're free to melee but it's better to use that for breaking or debuffing, not dps. The tree gives lots of temporary HP, and a displacement sla in tier 5, so you can be pretty tanky. Not going to be a main raid tank or anything (maybe with a LOT of good gear and past lives). It also has a few light element bursts if you want to hit some buttons.

But like I said, it's an extremely easy build to use, and you can totally eat a sandwich with one hand and be hunting stuff on r1 with the other.
    Mains - Messam, Indalecio, Mozenrath, Quackerjack.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Seph1roth5 View Post
    ES is very beefy, and my favorite build for farming stuff. It's not as much dps as other warlock shapes, but it's extremely easy to play.

Basically, you have an aura that does damage every 5 sec (down to 2 as you go deeper into the try). You're free to melee but it's better to use that for breaking or debuffing, not dps. The tree gives lots of temporary HP, and a displacement sla in tier 5, so you can be pretty tanky. Not going to be a main raid tank or anything (maybe with a LOT of good gear and past lives). It also has a few light element bursts if you want to hit some buttons.

But like I said, it's an extremely easy build to use, and you can totally eat a sandwich with one hand and be hunting stuff on r1 with the other.
    Lovely! any chance you can give me like feat progression and enchantment trees?