Finder of Garrison's Missing Sock Slanesh21's Avatar

Default Ravenloft Instant Teleport item

Could the Ravenloft Instant Teleport item be added to the DDO Store, please? Maybe as a pack like the Keep on the Borderlands Bonus Items. Or could you at least make the Ravenloft Ultimate Fan Bundle available again on the DDO market?
    Devs please fix this: Eldritch Wave from the soul eater warlock enhancement tree is just executing two Eldritch Blasts instead of the intended three.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Slanesh21 View Post
    Could the Ravenloft Instant Teleport item be added to the DDO Store, please? Maybe as a pack like the Keep on the Borderlands Bonus Items. Or could you at least make the Ravenloft Ultimate Fan Bundle available again on the DDO market?
    Do you have any other teleport items? Sharn? Isle of Dread? They are all shared now with the exception of Key to Eveningstar, so when you click on one you get a list, similar to the elemental resist spell. I believe you just need to have the expansion. Could be wrong though...
    ~ Alco Holic ~ Grlfriendaggro Pizzenmeoff ~ Rincewind the Damp ~ Sunbernt Junk ~ Ouchmy Leghurtz ~
    ~ Bobthesponge Squarethepants ~ Whaleoil Beef Hooked~
    ~Ascent~

Finder of Garrison's Missing Sock Slanesh21's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlcoArgo View Post
    Do you have any other teleport items? Sharn? Isle of Dread? They are all shared now with the exception of Key to Eveningstar, so when you click on one you get a list, similar to the elemental resist spell. I believe you just need to have the expansion. Could be wrong though...
    Only works if you own the teleport item.
    Devs please fix this: Eldritch Wave from the soul eater warlock enhancement tree is just executing two Eldritch Blasts instead of the intended three.

Quote Originally Posted by Slanesh21 View Post
    I remember some mention of them considering adding a teleport items bundle to the store/market, but I don't know if that is actually going to happen.

Side note: Your post completely confirms the point I made in my own, haha.
    Orien: ~Erofen (30 Assassin Rogue) ~Erofenlock (30 EB Warlock) ~Erofenmonk (30 Light Monk) ~Erofentrap (30 Roguerficer (1st TR/Legend Build ever)) ~Erofenbarb (30 Barb) ~Erofenbless (30 FvS Chest Blesser) ~Erofenthree (30 Bard Dualbox) ~Erofenten (30 Barb Triplebox)
    Quote Originally Posted by MadFloyd View Post
    Um, I'm almost afraid to ask, but exactly just what is 'sneak humping'? Kex! Stop It! O.o

Community Member Son_of_the_South's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Erofen View Post
    I remember some mention of them considering adding a teleport items bundle to the store/market, but I don't know if that is actually going to happen.

Side note: Your post completely confirms the point I made in my own, haha.
    +1

If the teleport items were made available on the store, either as a bundle or individually, I would buy them.

Community Member

Default Is this the same?

I was going to post asking about my problem when I saw this thread.

My Sharn teleport scroll offers to send me to Ravenloft, but when I click it It "prepares" then tells me I don't own the right content. I'm VIP and own Ravenloft.

What's wrong?