Community Member

Default EK Endgame element choice

Hi everybody. Got an EK that's working pretty well, even as a first life. My question is, what element should I specialize in considering I'm gonna park him at lvl 32 for raiding/farming? I've seen many posts about acid being the best imbue, but checking on the wiki page electricity seems to be the least resisted/immune one throughout the game. Lemme know what you think, I'm going Draconic Incarnation as a main ED so the element choice is pretty relevant to me.

Generally speaking, in raids you'll have people stripping monsters of their immunity and making them vulnerable. Are you going to be pugging or in a guild?

Most common strippers I've seen are fire strippers with a couple of electricity strippers as well.
    Bought my first dungeon master's guide in 1992. My favourite part of ddo is coffee and slayers

3. 12-27-2022, 01:18 PM

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by kmoustakas View Post
    Generally speaking, in raids you'll have people stripping monsters of their immunity and making them vulnerable. Are you going to be pugging or in a guild?

Most common strippers I've seen are fire strippers with a couple of electricity strippers as well.
    I'll do both - i'm in Orien, guild is the Wildcats, one of the more prominent ones.
    Anyways, i think at the end of the day it's deciding between acid and electricity right? Fire without immunity stripping is pretty bad (Sharn stuff for exemple).

Community Member

Ideally an ek is going to use the stance that best utilizes group debuffs. But from a general standpoint electricity is the easiest to utilize the most spell power, while maintaining full dps. But in groups you’ll want to focus on what element is getting the most debuffs etc. and go from there.
    Teth - Ascendance

Old School n00b that used to be pretty good at the game.

how does a wizard rate immunity stripping?

I did an electric sorcerer which worked out well with immunity stripping in the savants tree final core.