Default Death salve doesn't seem to work

I wanted to try a fun concept for alchemist and was sad to see death salve doesn't work. It shows the buff applied to the person I cast it on but they don't get healed by negative spells. I tried using alch's inflict vials, cleric inflict spells, and pale master's death auras and none of them would heal the character with death salve on them. As far as I could tell it doesn't do anything. I love using convertor on my artificer, so the death salve on an inflict alch seemed like it would be a fun flavor build; hopefully a dev can figure out what's up with it and get it working. =)

I'll bet it's related to Death Ward (aren't all these kinds of things?) somehow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aelonwy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    The release notes themselves are essentially the same as was seen on Lamannia most recently.
    This^, in so many words, is how you say time and feedback on Lamannia are wasted.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkat View Post
    I'll bet it's related to Death Ward (aren't all these kinds of things?) somehow.
    Well, I cast it on a naked unbuffed (no enhancements, etc.) character to eliminate any of that crossover when testing. Whatever is wrong is death salve causing it to not work, it's got nothing to do with any effects running on the character it's applied to.

Quote Originally Posted by rabidfox View Post
    I wanted to try a fun concept for alchemist and was sad to see death salve doesn't work. It shows the buff applied to the person I cast it on but they don't get healed by negative spells. I tried using alch's inflict vials, cleric inflict spells, and pale master's death auras and none of them would heal the character with death salve on them. As far as I could tell it doesn't do anything. I love using convertor on my artificer, so the death salve on an inflict alch seemed like it would be a fun flavor build; hopefully a dev can figure out what's up with it and get it working. =)
    I don't recall this ever working or ever being looked at to be fixed.
    Argo: Degenerate Matter - 200
    Jotmon (HC 34/45 , RC 42/42 , IC 12/21 , EC 51/51 , RP 116/158)
    Jotlock (HC 38/45 , RC 25/42 , IC 15/21 , EC 51/51 , RP 75/158)
    Whatthetruck (HC 38/45 , RC 42/42 , IC 15/21 , EC 51/51 , RP 111/158)

Quote Originally Posted by JOTMON View Post
    I don't recall this ever working or ever being looked at to be fixed.
    Oh wow, maybe this'll be the time we catch just the right amount of attention to the issue and it gets fixed. *fingers crossed*