Community Member

Default DDO Market not accepting new credit card

I always use a new prepaid credit card to purchase stuff on the ddo market this is the first time my payment option has been unable to make a purchase through the market. Anyone else run into this issue recently? I finally see a deal I want and all I would like to do is for SSG to take my money. sigh. This same card made a purchase on steam in the last month with no issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Kielbasa View Post
    I always use a new prepaid credit card to purchase stuff on the ddo market this is the first time my payment option has been unable to make a purchase through the market. Anyone else run into this issue recently? I finally see a deal I want and all I would like to do is for SSG to take my money. sigh. This same card made a purchase on steam in the last month with no issues.
    Have you contacted Support?
    1776 Growing Liberty for Centuries 2022

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kielbasa View Post
    Honestly I think it is something wrong with XSOLLA. At least for me it stopped accepting my card on file, so my VIP dropped. And now I cannot add a card, use paypal to buy the points deal.throws error 3032: try later or contact XSOLLA cs. Both of which I did to no avail, still borked. Talking to the robot that is XSOLLA's customer service, it is saying that suspicious activity and that is all. I really wanted to give SSG Monies, but looks like the holidays gave me coal