Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The recorded video shows will be posted on the DDOCast youtube channel.

The Audio only portion will be hosted via buzzsprout.
    Last edited by bobbert22193; 01-21-2023 at 01:02 PM. Reason: added where DDOCast audio will be hosted
    I am more of a fluorescent than incandescent

Quote Originally Posted by bobbert22193 View Post

The Audio only portion will be hosted somewhere. I am looking into figuring that out and will update this once it's figured out.

CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    Collectibles

Community Member

The Audio only portion will be hosted via buzzsprout.
    Good luck, it would be a good idea, if you feed this to the official podcast path for android and apple, so that if you search after DDOcast in Podcastapp, you could download and find it- at the moment I can only find the old DDOcast on my podcastapp- this is probably not enough to make it convenient and known to a broader audience.
    Please post a direct link otherwise I will no be able to find it.

Thanks
    Tarinia

Community Member

Default Review

After some discussion with Patrick, I will be attempting to pick up the reigns of the show.

Starting this Saturday 21-Jan-23 at 3PM EST my first show will be on the DDOCast twitch channel https://www.twitch.tv/ddocast

Recorded shows will be hosted TBD as that is still being explored. The Videos will be uploaded to the DDOCast youtube channel

If this works out we will revisit the discussion of moving the show to the DDOCast twitch channel.

EDIT: Ever been so excited about some news you made a mistake...So yeah changed it to be on the DDO Cast channel.
    Gratulations for your first ddocast stream- I couldn´t sometimes understand you clearly, because you were not load enough, perhaps connection or micro problem? Also some buffing sound was irritating... but all in all it remembers me of Patrick first shwos.
    So good luck for your next one, perhaps you should try dp get a chat partner to make it a little more interesting?

Thanks
    Tarinia

Community Manager

Sorry I missed it! I was waiting for it on your Twitch channel on Saturday, didn't realize it was going to DDOcast's channel.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter YouTube
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Sorry I missed it! I was waiting for it on your Twitch channel on Saturday, didn't realize it was going to DDOcast's channel.

I apologize for that, it changed after the initial announcement that I would be on DDOCast channel

Quote Originally Posted by Tarinia View Post
    Gratulations for your first ddocast stream- I couldn´t sometimes understand you clearly, because you were not load enough, perhaps connection or micro problem? Also some buffing sound was irritating... but all in all it remembers me of Patrick first shwos.
    So good luck for your next one, perhaps you should try dp get a chat partner to make it a little more interesting?

Thanks
    Tarinia
    Appreciate the feedback. Working to correct some of those issues through more settings and testing.

Community Member

Default Leggy Droaam

You know what would possibly be fun? If/when Legendary Droaam hits, there is a period of time where mobs spawn in a public area like they did with Devils in the market when Vale was first introduced. Like Lordsmarch area could become an actual warzone or something

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12