When I equipped my Chilled 16 Ring of Devotion 61 I noticed my healing low went from 41 to 52. I also noticed when I equipped Pansophic Circlet my healing low went from 41 to 67 . When I equipped both items at the same time my healing low remained at 67. Why do Potency and Devotion not stack? And how does both work. I tried to find that info on your forum and on wiki and had no luck. I would also like to know if healing amp would stack with either one of those. Each gear combo I tried I did 200 heals just so people know. Would love some healing expert advise. If the game ever does any updates on this I would love to know.

I also would love to invite everyone to Pawsuasive Dog Teaching youtube channel. My dog Ruby Doo knows over 60 tricks so far and gets a steak dinner for every 1000 subscibers we get.

Yes I did report this to game devs and I got the following responce.

"Thank you for reaching out to us regarding this issue. I have gone ahead and notified our team of this reoccurring error so that they may investigate it in detail. Unfortunately, there is no CS based solution at this time.

In the meantime please keep an eye out for recent updates as these most often have more information regarding fixes and bugs that our team are aware of. Along with this, our official forums are a great resource to alert the community of specific errors occurring. Often times our team will see these reports and be able to address them in the forums or one of your peers may have a solution as well!

We do appreciate your patience at this time and of course if you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out again!"