Community Member

Default Advice for adjusting PM build for Night Revels

I've got a level 20 Deep Gnome Palemaster that I'd like to run through Night Revels for first time XP bonuses. Given that the bulk of this build uses negative energy, I'm concerned that it will not be effective in the Night Revels challenges. What changes to enhancements would you recommend I make? What sort of spells or play style should I use?

For feats, I went more of the instant killer/CC route so I have extend, heighten, quicken, spell focus + greater spell focus [Illusion, Enchant, Necro], spell pen, and mental toughness.

My first thought was to go EK. If I kept any PM enhancements, I'm worried that my self-healing will be an issue as I'll be healing the undead I'm trying to kill. I wanted to check here before I go through the trouble of changing out gear and enhancements if anyone has any recommendations. Thanks!

Community Member

Just keep your PM as is and memorize a few high damage fire spells. Meteor Swarm, Delayed Blast Fireball and Incendiary Cloud are all you need.

You'll be clearing rooms pretty easily with a cast or two.

Two words... "Sun Burst".

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by SylvanPhoenix View Post
    I've got a level 20 Deep Gnome Palemaster that I'd like to run through Night Revels for first time XP bonuses. Given that the bulk of this build uses negative energy, I'm concerned that it will not be effective in the Night Revels challenges. What changes to enhancements would you recommend I make? What sort of spells or play style should I use?

For feats, I went more of the instant killer/CC route so I have extend, heighten, quicken, spell focus + greater spell focus [Illusion, Enchant, Necro], spell pen, and mental toughness.

My first thought was to go EK. If I kept any PM enhancements, I'm worried that my self-healing will be an issue as I'll be healing the undead I'm trying to kill. I wanted to check here before I go through the trouble of changing out gear and enhancements if anyone has any recommendations. Thanks!
    Unholy Avatar tier 4 PM enhancement is all you need for most undead. The lich you need some additional spells although. Rend the soul does work but not on first tick.