Thread: LF Guild

Community Member TheWanderingHealer's Avatar

Default LF Guild

So I played the game back in 2006 to 2008 and then moved on to other MMOs. Recently a group of us started playing PnP D&D again and it brought back some memories of playing so here we are. I played a few weeks solo and had a great time and even remembered a lot of the dungeons I had run and noticed a few had changed. I went ahead and got VIP and grabbed Sharn and Feywild. I'll be picking up Saltmarsh on a sale and probably the same with Isle. Now I am really confident in my plans to stay with DDO for some time to come and figured it was time to branch out and join a guild to hang out with other players.

I'm not looking for anything Hardcore. I'm mostly casual but at the same time I probably put in 25 hours a week into the game or more. I'd like to have people to talk to, run some elites, and learn the intricacies of the game, and all that has changed. I'm in my 50s but don't really have an issue playing with any age group. I'd prefer a family friendly guild with a mature playerbase. If that's your guild, let me know. I'm doing all the content from start again right now. I have a 13 wizard (Zarund) and a Rogue(2) Paladin(6) (Yoriawnna) that I'm also really enjoying right now.

If I sound like a good fit, let me know here or send a tell in game when I'm on.

EDIT: I am CST/CDT and play pretty much all days and evenings so my time zone is very flexible for various groups.

Cheers.
    Last edited by TheWanderingHealer; 12-12-2022 at 01:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWanderingHealer View Post
    So I played the game back in 2006 to 2008 and then moved on to other MMOs. Recently a group of us started playing PnP D&D again and it brought back some memories of playing so here we are. I played a few weeks solo and had a great time and even remembered a lot of the dungeons I had run and noticed a few had changed. I went ahead and got VIP and grabbed Sharn and Feywild. I'll be picking up Saltmarsh on a sale and probably the same with Isle. Now I am really confident in my plans to stay with DDO for some time to come and figured it was time to branch out and join a guild to hang out with other players.

I'm not looking for anything Hardcore. I'm mostly casual but at the same time I probably put in 25 hours a week into the game or more. I'd like to have people to talk to, run some elites, and learn the intricacies of the game, and all that has changed. I'm in my 50s but don't really have an issue playing with any age group. I'd prefer a family friendly guild with a mature playerbase. If that's your guild, let me know. I'm doing all the content from start again right now. I have a 13 wizard (Zarund) and a Rogue(2) Paladin(6) (Yoriawnna) that I'm also really enjoying right now.

If I sound like a good fit, let me know here or send a tell in game when I'm on.

EDIT: I am CST/CDT and play pretty much all days and evenings so my time zone is very flexible for various groups.

Cheers.
    Did you find anyone? I find myself returning and looking as well.
    Account was hacked. So none of the characters that were listed here can be trusted...not even me.
    Gah...I can't trust myself now...
    Hi! Welcome.