Cold spell power: 790
    Force spell power: 687
    Lightning spell power: 720

Cold crit chance: 74
    Force crit chance: 47
    Lightning crit chance: 67

Crit multiplier:
    Cold: 95, force: 80, lightning: 35

Prr 192, Mrr 80, ac 235, dodge 36, wisdom 97, hp 1608.

Saves 78, 74, 92

Race Aasimar

Starting Stats:
    str 8
    dex 16
    con 16
    int 8
    wis 20
    char 8

Levelling:
    1-9 Druid
    10-11 Monk
    12-19 Druid
    20 Wizard

Feats:
    Heroic 7: maximise spell, empower spell, quicken spell, 3*monk stance, past life wizard
    Monk 2: deflect arrows, discipline
    Wizard 1: Heighten spell
    Epic 4: Wellspring of power, Burst of glacial wrath, ruin, greater ruin
    Epic destiny feats 4: Epic spell power cold and force + crush weakness + Legendary toughness
    Legendary feat 1: Scion of the plane of water

Enhancements:
    seasons herald 35 - get Elemental Mastery and time and tide in tier 5
    NP 6 – get stance
    NW 13 – get +1 wisdom in tier 3 and 1 in prey on the weak, get flight as panic button
    monk 8 – get prr and ki shout
    EK 4 – get 10% ac
    Feydark 15 get +2 wisdom

Epic destinies:
    Primal avatar use this mantle. Get shard storm, natural shielding, shared mantle and ever green.
    Draconic get dragonbreath and upgrade it. Get pull from the wellspring. Get ruin intensified.
    Magus of the eclipse 6 get imperceptible casting, great summoner and gargoyle

Gear:
    I don't actually have enough runes for the esoterica augment set so that is not included, but that is what i plan to do.
    IOD=Isle of dread
    Belt: Legendary Black Satin Waist – with Esoterica augment
    Boots: Legendary Sunken Slippers – with Esoterica augment
    Bracers: Legendary Kundarak Warding Bracers
    Cloak: IOD cloak - Deacon of the Auricular Sacrarium with cold/force crit muliplier and sacred/profane dc
    Gloves: IOD with wisdom 15 and lightning crit muliplier and sacred/profane dc
    Goggles: Attunement’s Gaze – with Esoterica augment
    Helm: IOD helm with reaper bonus - Deacon of the Auricular Sacrarium. with cold/force crit muliplier and sacred/profane dc
    Necklace: Legendary Pendant of the Azure Sea
    Ring 1: Bound elemental ring of frost
    Ring 2: Bound elemental ring lightning
    Trinket: Gem of many facets with Wards of House Kundarak and CC ??? ins physical sheltering
    Armor: Legendary IOD Robe from raids with exceptional crit chance to spells and Deacon of the Auricular Sacrarium set bonus
    Main hand: IOD kama with spell pen and exceptional wisdom and tar oozes
    Off hand: legendary alchemical kama with force lore+spellpower, alchemical wisdom and improved cold augmentation
    Quiver: epic quiver of alacrity – has stealth strike
    get a topaz of augmented summoning

Spell threat:
    Threat reduction is very important. You want the mobs to attack your summonings and not you. I got 60 from magus and another 15 from epic quiver of alacrity. This seems to be enough.

Managing you hirelings and pet:
    Send these into a fight before hand preferably. If the mobs see them first there is a good chance they will attack your summonings and not you. There is a button in key mapping which makes all hirelings and pets interact with whatever you have selected. This way you can make them all attack at the same time.
    Pack presence unyielding pack makes the hirelings and pet do an intimidate check. This can be useful sometimes but does not seem to work all the time. Not sure why. But sometimes it pulls aggro from you.
    Your pets threat should be set to decreased to 40%. You pet also needs a accuracy item. I used rakshasa’s hide. You can upgrade it to epic but don’t upgrade to legendary as your wolf pet will only be level 29 when you are 32.
    Collars are mainly not working. Cannith crafted collars don’t work. Named collars does not seem to work. Some named handwraps turned into collars do work but not sure about all of them. Augments in pets armors or collars does generally not work. I did however find that if you use a named handwraps and turned it into a collar the proc from ruby of flame still does its damage even though you cannot see the augment in the collar. I only tested this on one collar.

Playing the build:
    Cast color spray and burst on mobs. Then tsunami, dragonbreath and finish groups of with ice flowers.
    Use 2*creeping cold, salt ray, call lightning, word of balance and the two ruins on single mobs. Ice storm can be used. Be careful with call lightning storm as it might kill vengeance reapers.
    Talking about vengeance reapers. Their circles can wipe your whole party. When you see a circle get the mobs to you by pressing ctrl+come to you on one of them and they will all teleport to you. Then set them to passive and stay. Or you can do as me and ignore them and let them die and then resurrect them later.
    I found the optimal way of getting most damage out of the build on mobs is this:
    Greater color spray
    burst of glacial wrath
    ice flowers
    tsunami
    ice flowers
    dragon breath
    ice flowers

Then most mobs should be dead even on high reaper.

OLD BUILD BELOW

Race Aasimar

Starting Stats:
    str 8
    dex 16
    con 16
    int 8
    wis 20
    char 8

Levelling:
    1-9 Druid
    10-11 Monk
    12-19 Druid
    20 Wizard

Feats:
    Heroic 7: maximise spell, empower spell, quicken spell, 3*monk stance, Augment summoning
    Monk 2: deflect arrows, discipline
    Wizard 1: Heighten spell
    Epic 4: Wellspring of power, Improved augment summoning, ruin, greater ruin
    Epic destiny feats 4: Epic spell power cold/force/lightning + Legendary toughness
    Legendary feat 1: Scion of the plane of water

Enhancements:
    seasons herald 22 only wax and wane in tier 4.
    NP 6 for stance
    Falconry 32 for hp
    shintou 8 for prr
    EK 4 for improved mage armor
    Archmage 9 for threat reduction

Epic destinies:
    Primal avatar use this mantle. Get shard storm, natural shielding, shared mantle and ever green.
    Draconic get dragonbreath and upgrade it. Get pull from the wellspring. Get ruin intensified.
    Magus of the eclipse 6 get imperceptible casting, great summoner and gargoyle

Gear:
    IOD=Isle of dread
    Belt: Sirens belt
    Boots: legendary sunken slippers
    Bracers: Legendary Aetherband
    Cloak: IOD with cold spell crit multiplier and profane dc
    Gloves: IOD minor artifact with force crit multiplier and sacred dc
    Goggles: Attunement’s Gaze
    Helm: elders
    Necklace: sirens
    Ring 1: Legendary ring of winters chill
    Ring 2: Legendary ring of winters chill
    Trinket: Gem of many facets with elders and CC lightning lore with ins physical sheltering
    Armor: Legendary Order's Garb
    Main hand: IOD staff
    Off hand:
    Quiver: epic quiver of alacrity – has stealth strike

Spell threat:
    Threat reduction is very important. You want the mobs to attack your summonings and not you. I got 30 from archmage and 60 from magus and another 15 from epic quiver of alacrity. This helps a lot.

Managing you hirelings and pet:
    Send these into a fight before hand preferably. If the mobs see them first there is a good chance they will attack your summonings and not you. There is a button in key mapping which makes all hirelings and pets interact with whatever you have selected. This way you can make them all attack at the same time.
    Pack presence unyielding pack makes the hirelings and pet do an intimidate check. This can be useful sometimes but does not seem to work all the time. Not sure why. But sometimes it pulls aggro from you.
    Your pets threat should be set to decreased to 40%. You pet also needs a accuracy item. I used rakshasa’s hide. You can upgrade it to epic but don’t upgrade to legendary as your wolf pet will only be level 29 when you are 32.
    Collars are mainly not working. Cannith crafted collars don’t work. Named collars does not seem to work. Some named handwraps turned into collars do work but not sure about all of them. Augments in pets armors or collars does generally not work. I did however find that if you use a named handwraps and turned it into a collar the proc from ruby of flame still does its damage even though you cannot see the augment in the collar. I only tested this on one collar.

Last edited by Ultinoob; 01-20-2023 at 08:42 PM.