Community Member

Default Iconic Warlock and Favored Soul

I can not find Iconic builds for Warlock or Favored Soul.

Searches like (+Iconic +Warlock) seem to turn up lots of stuff and i have tried to cull through it but nothing looks good so far.

Any suggestions?

Ive got a +8 supreame tome and loads of racial lives.

If I cant find anything soon I will just do them the old fashioned way 1-20. But I was wanting to do iconics because i have so many of those [commendation of valor].

Knowing DDO assuming they use current races that are still untouched will be something like HOrc FVS, Halfing warlock.

Going to 30*, "pure" is preferable, but Warlock is strong enough to go 19/1 without too much problem.** Dealer's choice for the dip, so aim for anything that has a little synergy in class or stats.

o Tiefling for +Cha
    o Bladeforged for +Con
    o Sun Elf/Morninglord for Cleric (Divine Disciple Tier 1 has some Light/Alignment boosts that are worthwhile to a 'lock)
    o Shifter Razorclaw for Barbarian (run/kite speed)
    o PDK for Fighter (if going for a melee/aura lock, +melee Feat + proficiencies)

o https://ddowiki.com/page/Iconic_Heroes#Summary

(* If only going to 20, even a 9 Lock/X 11 for class template works.)
    (** Most classes would only be concerned w/ Enhancement Cores and go 18/2, but Warlock gets 2 additional spells at 19, both pretty strong.)

Quote Originally Posted by NemesisAlien View Post
    Knowing DDO assuming they use current races that are still untouched will be something like HOrc FVS, Halfing warlock.
    Will never not be baffled at the big brain time that gave us an Iconic Cleric, a class that's famous for being WIS/CHA based, with the INT-based Sun Elf.
    Those are not pebbles surrounding the urn filled with Human teeth. They are megaliths!

Community Member

ok well looks like im going to go with the tiefling scoundrel for the warlock and probably do the FVS straight up later
    thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Folker View Post
    ok well looks like im going to go with the tiefling scoundrel for the warlock and probably do the FVS straight up later
    If you're doing a blaster/dps build (not all are), consider going Fire so you can make use of the Tiefling's Improved Scorch.

Quote Originally Posted by C-Dog View Post
    If you're doing a blaster/dps build (not all are), consider going Fire so you can make use of the Tiefling's Improved Scorch.
    Sorry I'm late to the thread, but for FVS, Bladeforged 5 pally/15 FVS works well. Basically you take Tier 5 in KotC and then everything else FVS and beat everything down with a greatsword. You loose HolySword at 14, but pick up a lot of healing and casting. It's basically a subpar DPS pally but with way more self healing. Alternatively you can 1pally/19 FVS as a caster and just vaporize everything.
    Kodraith / Xanxibar / Xinibar / Lensgrinder :: Lava Divers of Khyber :: I'm a monk. I hit things; it's what I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Folker View Post
    I can not find Iconic builds for Warlock or Favored Soul.
    I just buy a +1 heart from the store and do Warlock 20 pure.