Community Member

Default pale master neg energy burst problem

So not sure if this is a bug or if im just missing something. But I just reincarnated my shadarkai palemaster, and now im no longer being healed by neg energy burst. Im using the lich shroud and ive checked and made sure its on. I turned off all of my buffs and then tested and it worked. Turned on all my buffs and it still worked. Then went into a quest and it stopped working. This is my second wiz life so sorry if this is a known issue, but it was working just fine yesterday when I was lvl 29 and im quite confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Feyrabrand View Post
    So not sure if this is a bug or if im just missing something. But I just reincarnated my shadarkai palemaster, and now im no longer being healed by neg energy burst. Im using the lich shroud and ive checked and made sure its on. I turned off all of my buffs and then tested and it worked. Turned on all my buffs and it still worked. Then went into a quest and it stopped working. This is my second wiz life so sorry if this is a known issue, but it was working just fine yesterday when I was lvl 29 and im quite confused.
    You wearing a spell absorb item?