Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by The_Apocalypse View Post
    Summarizing previous posts in this thread - If you want to transfer to one of the servers that transfers are not working to get to, like Orien and Sarlona, then transfer to another server and wait rather than letting them disappear when HC7 ends. Once they solve the problem concerning transfers to Orien or Sarlona and such, there will be a period of free transfers to those servers, so you can transfer the toons you put on other servers.
    Ummmmm sure that all sounds reasonable considering that was hc 6 but ......if u read the thread u will see he is unable to transfer to Argonessen so i dont think your post helps him

Community Member

Default When?

As recommended, I parked my HC-Char on a server I'm not playing on.
    Where is the free Char transfer to Orien and Sarlona from as promised?

BR

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by superevbully View Post
    Ummmmm sure that all sounds reasonable considering that was hc 6 but ......if u read the thread u will see he is unable to transfer to Argonessen so i dont think your post helps him
    As an update, based on the Friday livestream, it is a good chance the issue will be resolved before the end of the after party so I would not expect free transfers to Argonessen.

4. 01-24-2023, 05:00 PM

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvado View Post
    As an update, based on the Friday livestream, it is a good chance the issue will be resolved before the end of the after party so I would not expect free transfers to Argonessen.
    Huh thanks cordo for the uuuuuhhhh wait tks sylvado .......see thi8s is part of the problem livestream great good for them and the small portion that actually watch that trash as its full of lies and false promises have the f guts to come on your own freaking thread and comment as of today pathetic

Community Member

Default A little clarification?

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Correct, this is why once the issue is resolved we will be enabling free transfers to either Orien or Sarlona for a period of time.
    Does this mean that anyone on the other servers will be able to transfer to Orien or Sarlona or does it mean only people who are from the HC server will be able to transfer?

I apologize if this has been answered somewhere else, but I didn't see it in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Just_a_Dude View Post
    Does this mean that anyone on the other servers will be able to transfer to Orien or Sarlona or does it mean only people who are from the HC server will be able to transfer?

I apologize if this has been answered somewhere else, but I didn't see it in this thread.
    Any character from any server. This is because they instructed people from last HC who could not transfer to Orien or Sarlona to transfer to any server and promised they would offer a free transfer to those servers in the future. However, any character can be transferred to Orien/Sarlona when the free period opens up, not just HC toons.

Apparently some people in this current HC season also cannot transfer to Argo- but we are assuming that will be fixed prior to this current HC season’s after party closing.
    Khyber: Baeylan, various Annarras

Community Member

Huh thanks cordo for the uuuuuhhhh wait tks sylvado .......see thi8s is part of the problem livestream great good for them and the small portion that actually watch that trash as its full of lies and false promises have the f guts to come on your own freaking thread and comment as of today pathetic
    seems pulling posts is the way to snuff complaints out lolololol

Community Member

Context is everything. It was said on the live stream as, it looks like we have identified the issue and should be able to resolve it in one of the upcoming updates. It was talk about the ongoing work, no promise was made for when it would be resolved, only that things were progressing.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kelledren View Post
    Any character from any server. This is because they instructed people from last HC who could not transfer to Orien or Sarlona to transfer to any server and promised they would offer a free transfer to those servers in the future. However, any character can be transferred to Orien/Sarlona when the free period opens up, not just HC toons.

Apparently some people in this current HC season also cannot transfer to Argo- but we are assuming that will be fixed prior to this current HC season’s after party closing.
    And you see this posted where?

Quote Originally Posted by Just_a_Dude View Post
    And you see this posted where?
    This information is from mostly from Cordo’s Livestream now on Fridays
    Khyber: Baeylan, various Annarras

Community Member

Thank you! I'll have to start paying attention to that.

We all know that getting any status update from SSG in this thread will be once in a blue moon, if that. Was anything said in that live stream about their status on resolving the transfer issue? Or are they still as clueless about the cause, as they always seem to be about the causes of most bugs?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Merrillman View Post
    I transferred 3 HC characters to a server I don’t use (Argo, I’m normally on Orien) as the community said this was the only way to ensure my characters didn’t get deleted since I am on Orien. What about people like me? We need free character transfers between worlds to alleviate. Please help.
    Darn and I was finally hoping DDO would finally do something to incentivize more people to come to low populated server Wayfinder or finally merge it with someone so you could take your whole account and not just your toon.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234