Community Member

Default 13th level: Scraps vs Barovian wraps

Hi. I just got the scraps of enlightenment and comparing vs Barovian. Here's what I see:
    Barovian - same damage (due to reinforced fists on robe) - addl undead damage, bypasses silver
    Scraps - mythic boost+2, Says "Vorpal strikes bypass all fortification", unarmed boosted by 1/2 die (robe already grants this but if I ever change robe...handy)

Would scraps be the same, worse or better? Would they allow me to swap out improved crit bludgeoning for GTWF? I'd use wraps till at least level 15

Thank you,

JB

I'd also add Adamantine Knuckles to the mix. They have expanded crit profile (18-20 x2 base + Imp Crit + Plow + Enhancements = 15-20 x3), 2 or 2.5 base die (depending on the version you have), and an extra augment slot for equipping elemental.

Another good option is random gen handwraps that provide Nightmarish. Can start appearing on weapons around 8/9 and is extremely effective in heroics.

I personally use and would suggest Addy Knuckles, but in all honesty I wouldn't stress it. Unless you're doing a high reaper heroic life for some reason, you'll be fine with whatever you pick.
    Pinc Punch - Unarmed Monk (Uber Completionist) // Porc the Orc - Paladin // Thunderborn - Warlock // Imustbe Emo - PewPew Rogue // Aquamine Artifact - Crafting Artificer (shelved)