Default Can't transfer from Hardcore to Sarlona

I have tried the last few days to transfer characters on 2 different accounts and keep getting an email saying:

Other details:
    Character Wonderred did not transfer.

#D129137
    We encountered an error during your transfer.
    PST anytime for help on Sarlona: Fortune (20), Prosperity (20), Indignity (20), Paramount (20), Lucki (20), Acidophilus (20), Fortunatus (15), Dishonor (20), Fourtune (15), Tutto (15), Malfortune (12), Fortuity (11), Tragedy (11), Kolossus (10), Honorius (9), Ingenuity (6), Misfortune (8)....

This is a known new bug, there are several threads on it.

Default ya, still not functioning

I keep trying to transfer a toon off HC to Sarlona this week, and it keeps failing.
    I also parked one of my other HC toons full of stuffs from last season on another server hoping to have it work real soon, so I can bring it to Sarlona which is my main server. I can really use the stuffs I have on it, alas am not able...

not too pleased that it still not working
    If we actually paid for the transfer, it still won't work??? ??? I do not want to try and then loose a ton of store points in the process.
    ~ Littlemama Whooopass ~
    MysticMountain DragonRiders
    My Twitch.tv
    Sarlona

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by IntrepidBear View Post
    I keep trying to transfer a toon off HC to Sarlona this week, and it keeps failing.
    I also parked one of my other HC toons full of stuffs from last season on another server hoping to have it work real soon, so I can bring it to Sarlona which is my main server. I can really use the stuffs I have on it, alas am not able...

not too pleased that it still not working
    If we actually paid for the transfer, it still won't work??? ??? I do not want to try and then loose a ton of store points in the process.
    i feel your pain and the silence on the matter is strange to say the least ......Is it possible lol to see this unresolved b4 season 7 ends ?.....smh

I keep trying to transfer a toon off HC to Sarlona this week, and it keeps failing...
    Well, since (as stated above and elsewhere) it's a known bug, and there have been no announcements that it's been fixed - not sure how this is surprising, nor how you'd expect any diff.

A bug is a bug. It's not just with "free" transfers, it's with ALL transfers to those servers. Paying for it won't make the bug go away.

Keep an eye on the forums, it will be announced loud and clear when it gets fixed.