It’s not quite that easy.

5 piece blood piece will give you 100 HP per epic level when you rage. So yes, 1,200 HP from rage of the beast.

Catch is you can’t cast spells while raging and the second you stop raging the HP go away.

Shifter has the ability to cast while raging (and also gets +4 WIS). Tier 2 draconic will also allow you to cast while raging.

So you’ll need to keep that in mind. I think I get 12/13 rages that regen every 90 seconds as a shifter, so effectively limitless.

Draconic/rage of the beast don’t regen and rage of the beast only gives you 2/shrine.

I think there is an augment that’ll give you more rages? Not sure if there are other ways to regen them.

Then I get 1,000 HP from affirmation proc. I use the dryad staff with call lightning which lasts for 90 seconds. Equip staff, cast, swap back to main weapon. Works pretty well.

Seasons herald is my last clicky. It’s an easy wisdom x8 every minute. 864 more HP.

Thing I love about temp HP is it’s not mitigated by reaper. I can only self heal for 364 HP in r10, but if all I ever lose are temp HP, it doesn’t really matter.