Default Tagging along on raids

Hey Folks, I'm in a guild with some old friends and not interested in changing guilds, however, I am looking to run with people who still do raids and happen to have some room (if allowing non-guild members is a thing for you). Been running a first-life Wizard and have started hitting a wall on what I can craft due to raid requirements. It's been years since I last raided (seven to be exact) - all I really remember is doing VoN quite a bit and probably LOB and the Abbot once or twice. That said, I'm a good listener and will do my best, assuming I'm asked, to not slow you all down

Quote Originally Posted by CatSnac View Post
    Hey Folks, I'm in a guild with some old friends and not interested in changing guilds, however, I am looking to run with people who still do raids and happen to have some room (if allowing non-guild members is a thing for you). Been running a first-life Wizard and have started hitting a wall on what I can craft due to raid requirements. It's been years since I last raided (seven to be exact) - all I really remember is doing VoN quite a bit and probably LOB and the Abbot once or twice. That said, I'm a good listener and will do my best, assuming I'm asked, to not slow you all down
    AoK run raid nights* 3 times every week. Friday @ 9PM EST, Monday @ 8PM EST and Tuesday @ 1PM EST.
    Spots do indeed go to guild members first, but we have a couple non guildies that join us frequently. Add me in-game on Lollypopz and shoot me a message i'll add you and keep you in mind, if you're on around those times and we have space we would much rather give spots to friends of the guild than posting an LFM.
    Ayaru || Cherrypopz || Chookity || Hjaste || Ifindtraps || Juzforkickz || Kazzii || Konqur || Lar-ynx || Lillypopz
    Lollypopz || Mehealzyou || Minipopz || Praya || Riggomarole || Sodapopz || Zhaqq || Bitj

Argonnessen

Quote Originally Posted by Praya20 View Post
    AoK run raid nights* 3 times every week. Friday @ 9PM EST, Monday @ 8PM EST and Tuesday @ 1PM EST.
    Spots do indeed go to guild members first, but we have a couple non guildies that join us frequently. Add me in-game on Lollypopz and shoot me a message i'll add you and keep you in mind, if you're on around those times and we have space we would much rather give spots to friends of the guild than posting an LFM.
    Thanks for following up. I'll be sure to reach out!