Hi,

I submitted this as a bug, but I wanted to plead my case and hopefully avoid a perma ban for exploiting (as I was not intending to).

Ever since I rejoined DDO a few weeks ago, I noticed that the VIP weekly free gold chest roll was giving me a free roll every day. I found this strange, but thought maybe it had to do with some sort of event I was not aware of or something. After about a week, I thought it was strange it was still doing it.

I realize now that it (seems? I could still be in the right?) is a bug and I was inadvertently exploiting it. I honestly did not mean to, which is why I am coming clean and letting you all know that I am able to do this. I don't want to be banned for it.

If it will be alright, could i just have a wipe of all my characters in Orien? Clean slate? I haven't been on any other servers since rejoining. Hell, if it would be better to wipe all my stuff off of every server to make it apparent that I didn't do this anywhere else, I will take the punishment, I just ask not to be perma banned, I love this game and I come back to it every time.

Thank you for hearing me out.