Community Member

Default PLZ HELP. I can't access my account.

Thank you. I will pursue this with Cordovan as suggested.
    Last edited by govynda108; 12-01-2022 at 08:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by govynda108 View Post
    A few weeks ago I shared my account info with my DDO friend
    https://help.standingstonegames.com/...form_id=527488

Community Member

Last edited by govynda108; 12-01-2022 at 08:21 AM.

I think the point was that sharing your account info with another person is explicitly against the Terms & Conditions, and so your account was banned.
    Those are not pebbles surrounding the urn filled with Human teeth. They are megaliths!

Community Member

Last edited by govynda108; 12-01-2022 at 08:21 AM.

Wow !! If that's true, I had no idea. Lots of my friends in DDO are sharing with their brother or partner etc. I've been playing for 16 years. I've never heard that.

Regarding the above reply-post: I doubt that was his intent since the link leads to the help ticket page. Presumably he was suggesting that I put in a help ticket.

What's my next move here ? ... Ive been playing full time for 16 years. Ive spent many many thousands of dollars and tremendous amounts of time building my main toon. How can I get in touch with a dev to work something out?
    Your only real chance is to PM Cordovan and see if there's something he can do.

You're not going to work with a Dev, but you may be able to work with the Community Manager.

BTW, have you actually filled out a ticket/Help request?

If you haven't, I suggest not mentioning the fact you gave your account info to anyone else.

BTW, don't expect any results/answers from Customer Support for at least a couple of weeks. The days of quick responses have LONG since passed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aelonwy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    The release notes themselves are essentially the same as was seen on Lamannia most recently.
    This^, in so many words, is how you say time and feedback on Lamannia are wasted.

The account is "********" which I started in April 2006. If needed I can provide password, email address, financial info, photo ID, etc.
    I cannot express how BAD a plan it is to include anything regarding your account on the forums. I STRONGLY suggest you edit your OP to remove your account name.

Do NOT share your details with anyone who contacts you, not unless you contacted them first (and even then!). CS should not need your password nor personal info (beyond the info you first shared when you signed up) to fix this problem, but there are many tools and trolls on the boards who would gladly make use of it - but not in your best interest.

GL w your problem.

Community Member

Thank you. I appreciate the good advice.

Community Member

I feel for ya bro, I have 3 accounts I haven't been able to access for years. Neither Turbine nor SSG likes me very much.

Quote Originally Posted by Aztar View Post
    I feel for ya bro, I have 3 accounts I haven't been able to access for years. Neither Turbine nor SSG likes me very much.
    Well, you go around necro'ing ancient threads like this, you're not going to be high on anyone's holiday card list.