Community Member

Default Only 20 Bank Slots.

I wanted to login to the game today and be thankful that my character got fixed, but it was not to be. I have had my main of ten years stuck with 20 bank spaces in the character bank for three months. I was preparing to TR when the bank updates hit and have been stuck with a ton of items in the TR cache that I can't pull out because my character bank is full at 20. I've reinstalled, lesser reincarnated, died and left guild to try and reset anything. I deleted old outdated items, pieces I don't really use, sent off everything not BtC and everything I could think of to cut down the amount of items in my tr cache but theres no way to shrink 20 something lives down to the 100 items in a characters inventory.

I get the devs are busy and im not the only one having bank issues but I'm losing hope I will ever be able to play again. Help me SSG Kenobi, you are my only hope.
    Last edited by Kalyeigh; 11-28-2022 at 04:49 PM.

shared bank transfer the items to another toons inventory.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by archest View Post
    shared bank transfer the items to another toons inventory.
    I've moved everything I can that isn't BtC but still got 40ish left in the cache. Thanks for the catch, I'll edit the OP to include that

I'm going to make the world's worst suggestion (because spending DDO points to work around it strikes me as a bad precedent). They added 2 new bank upgrades for sale when they did the bank revamp. Have you tried buying either these new 20-slots from the store? (again, not my idea of a good suggestion, just grasping at straws to help you)

do you have any more character slots open? can you start a new character temporally?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by rabidfox View Post
    I'm going to make the world's worst suggestion (because spending DDO points to work around it strikes me as a bad precedent). They added 2 new bank upgrades for sale when they did the bank revamp. Have you tried buying either these new 20-slots from the store? (again, not my idea of a good suggestion, just grasping at straws to help you)
    At this point there is no bad suggestion lol. Unfortunately, for some reason I am also unable to buy any bank slots, as they don't even show up in the store. Thanks for the idea tho

Something seems off or perhaps I just don't understand. Kundarek favor should give you a couple of expansions. How did you reach a TR without those milestones? I have 80 slots and never used real money. Or do you have an actual glitch that will not allow you to purchase them?
    What do you mean a -6 armor class is no good anymore?

Baldric, Mulray, Tirimon, Clant, Melkazar, Dorakeen, Blastium
    If one of them falls off a cliff, it ain't their fault.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by archest View Post
    do you have any more character slots open? can you start a new character temporally?
    Thanks for the continued help!

I am running a brand new character and have gotten to level ten mostly soloing. However, it is highly disappointing to play when compared to the character I currently can't run that has been primped, plumped, and polished over the years. At the end of the day, I simply don't want to put time into another toon I don't intend to main.

Fun fact, all my other character banks are the normal 60. Now if only I could copy my main into one of those. Hmmm

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Melkazar View Post
    Something seems off or perhaps I just don't understand. Kundarek favor should give you a couple of expansions. How did you reach a TR without those milestones? I have 80 slots and never used real money. Or do you have an actual glitch that will not allow you to purchase them?
    I believe it is a character glitch as this hasn't affected any of my other toons.

But I will try to explain it in more detail then. Before the bank update, I had maybe 120 character bank slots after favor and whatever expansions had been bought before. I don't remember specific details of how the update went through (it was a cluster) and the effect it had on what was actively in the bank (I believe it put everything into my character inventory but Im not certain) but after the update I was stuck with a character bank of 20 slots. Same favor, same bought space, same character, but not the same character bank space.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalyeigh View Post
    Thanks for the continued help!

I am running a brand new character and have gotten to level ten mostly soloing. However, it is highly disappointing to play when compared to the character I currently can't run that has been primped, plumped, and polished over the years. At the end of the day, I simply don't want to put time into another toon I don't intend to main.

Fun fact, all my other character banks are the normal 60. Now if only I could copy my main into one of those. Hmmm
    I ment just to provide more character bank space to transfer items to.
    put them in shared bank log in to the new toon and move them from sharded to the character and inventory space then log back into other toon and move from tr bank to inventory and then to now open shared bank