Default Stormsinger at cap?

How do you setup your Stormsinger at cap?

Mine is with 41 ap in Spellsinger (I want Heal and Mass Hold), 31 in Storm Singer (5th core and T4s), 6 in Falconry for run speed boost and 17 in Dragonborn for Wings and more.

For EDs I have T5 in Fatesinger, T4 in Draconic (Energy Burst) and T3 in Shadowdancer (Evasion and Immunity to Energy Drain) with a total of 73 points.

I find the build to be offensively fine both for CC and for killing power. Healing is ok even if I miss having EAs healing aura for raids in particular but thats a tradeoff for more offensive power. DC is also a bit down from max due to point placement but again decent. 121 DC without pots in reaper for Mass Hold as I recall.

What I find a bit lacking is personal HP. Outside reaper I am at 1460 hp - that with completionist, 4x epic completionist and racial completinist as well as 104 reaper points. As the servers are down I cannot check hp in reaper.

I am curious how others go about making a Stormsinger at cap and what kind of DC and HP you end up with.
    Member of Spellswords on Ghallanda

Mostly complete, only a few heroic lives for the last x3s. I have Epic and Racial lives done.

Was doing something similar to you for a while, 41+ T5 Spellsinger and 35+ or so Stormsinger to get mass hold and the +2 sp tick vibes, a bit more dps, and buff the caster dps song buffs. I mostly plowed the rest in Dragonborn tree to spare some more Evocation DC and somewhat balanced between Evocation and Enchantment enhancements. Was doing a gear set I recently posted in one of these bard threads. Old DCs standing in town topped out at 124 outside reaper for biggest evocation related SLA, then 120 for normal Evocation spells. Could boost that to 133/129 in reaper with reaper boost. Enchantment was 119 in town; was good but I was not completely maxing it either. Sonic spell power was maxing out around 917 in town, no Tide Turns going. After using shrine, my Sonic Spellpower/Crit Chance/Crit Multiplier standing in town was 917/60/95.

Just recently I'm trying to lean in on Stormsinger flavor, going 41+ T5 Stormsinger, T4 Spellsinger, using better alignment to free up points to nab all of the Dragonborn Evoc DCs. Also switched to Dino Armor with Dread Island set augment so I can forgo Dino stick and go full time Salt on trash. Using Vivace, good and flavorful. Doing Elders, Magewrights, Dread Curse sets. Developing a build flavor I'm calling the Sea Snake: Sonic, Electric, Cold and Salt Dragonborn. Leaning in on spamming 4 Shout spell variations and Echoes of Discord to get the healing going on party. The healing is just pumping out except not totally reliable when 3/4 of those are cones. Also using Cocoon, mass cures, a cure crit. Going full steam with enhancements on Evocation now and full steam on nabbing all enhancements and EDs for spell power type stuff. New Evocation DCs are 127 for the biggest Evoc SLA and 123 for normal Evoc. New Enchantment DC is 116 in town. So 127/123/116. In reaper that could be 136/132/125. My new Sonic Spellpower/Crit Chance/Crit Damage standing in town is 942/60/95.

Summary: In town, Evoc DC is now 123 for most spells and Enchant is 116. With Tide Turns epic moment going, Sonic Spellpower is 1042 + 300 = 1352 with all metamagic going. Hitpoints currently 1686 in town. CHA is 106 and CON is 63 in town. This all assumes songs are going.
    Last edited by Oliphant; 11-16-2022 at 06:47 PM.
    Please consider the environment before printing this post

Quote Originally Posted by Oliphant View Post
    Mostly complete, only a few heroic lives for the last x3s. I have Epic and Racial lives done.

Was doing something similar to you for a while, 41+ T5 Spellsinger and 35+ or so Stormsinger to get mass hold and the +2 sp tick vibes, a bit more dps, and buff the caster dps song buffs. I mostly plowed the rest in Dragonborn tree to spare some more Evocation DC and somewhat balanced between Evocation and Enchantment enhancements. Was doing a gear set I recently posted in one of these bard threads. Old DCs standing in town topped out at 124 outside reaper for biggest evocation related SLA, then 120 for normal Evocation spells. Could boost that to 133/129 in reaper with reaper boost. Enchantment was 119 in town; was good but I was not completely maxing it either. Sonic spell power was maxing out around 917 in town, no Tide Turns going. After using shrine, my Sonic Spellpower/Crit Chance/Crit Multiplier standing in town was 917/60/95.

Just recently I'm trying to lean in on Stormsinger flavor, going 41+ T5 Stormsinger, T4 Spellsinger, using better alignment to free up points to nab all of the Dragonborn Evoc DCs. Also switched to Dino Armor with Dread Island set augment so I can forgo Dino stick and go full time Salt on trash. Using Vivace, good and flavorful. Doing Elders, Magewrights, Dread Curse sets. Developing a build flavor I'm calling the Sea Snake: Sonic, Electric, Cold and Salt Dragonborn. Leaning in on spamming 4 Shout spell variations and Echoes of Discord to get the healing going on party. The healing is just pumping out except not totally reliable when 3/4 of those are cones. Also using Cocoon, mass cures, a cure crit. Going full steam with enhancements on Evocation now and full steam on nabbing all enhancements and EDs for spell power type stuff. New Evocation DCs are 127 for the biggest Evoc SLA and 123 for normal Evoc. New Enchantment DC is 116 in town. So 127/123/116. In reaper that could be 136/132/125. My new Sonic Spellpower/Crit Chance/Crit Damage standing in town is 942/60/95.

Summary: In town, Evoc DC is now 123 for most spells and Enchant is 116. With Tide Turns epic moment going, Sonic Spellpower is 1042 + 300 = 1352 with all metamagic going. Hitpoints currently 1686 in town. CHA is 106 and CON is 63 in town. This all assumes songs are going.
    Cool, thanks for sharing. If you would care to post your gear setup I would be interested in seeing that
    Member of Spellswords on Ghallanda

Elders Set
    • Elders Cap
    • GoMF with +6 Insightful CHA +6 Evoc

Magewrights set
    • Mw Goggles
    • Mw Cloak +3 Quality CHA

Curse of IoD set
    • Dino Armor with +150% Fort scale
    • Dino Bracer artifact with +15 CHA
    • Black Sands belt (+14 CON)
    • Birchlore Gauntlets
    • Pendant of the Sea
    • +10% Sonic Crit Damage +30 Electric Crit Damage

Other stuff
    • Clouded Dreams ring
    • Spinneret ring
    • Sparksoles boots
    • Vivace mainhand
    • LGS Salt offhand
    • Quiver of Alacrity

This setup a little lacking on Cold power but I'm leaning into Sonic mainly and Electric secondarily anyway.
    Please consider the environment before printing this post