Thread: New Imbue Ideas

Community Member

Default New Imbue Ideas

What in tarnation is a single imbue dice worth? I don't know. Three imbue dice worth a capstone? How many imbue dice are worth a weapon multiplier? What are the splits with spell power vs melee/range power, is sp always better?

These are the great questions of our times.

I want to try a great many builds, many will be bad. Please forums, save me from myself.

I'm considering enlightened spirit 18/2 warl/rog. There's a lot of options there, playstyle options too. I'd want to shoot for whirlwind but that might be too thin on feats. WW with EK style dice has been great in the past.

Monk/ranger/rogue shuriken drow looks smooth. Free drow imbue dice and ease of access to arcane archer tree. It's the sort of perfect pile of bad decisions to make. Do you go for imbue dice? 16, 17, 18 how many become too much? Loosing out on improved archers stance is a choice. Many choices.

I don't have any big insight, just questions about what I should be doing with my builds. Drop your questions and good ideas below, please.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by BiggerTroll View Post
    What in tarnation is a single imbue dice worth? I don't know. Three imbue dice worth a capstone? How many imbue dice are worth a weapon multiplier? What are the splits with spell power vs melee/range power, is sp always better?

These are the great questions of our times.

I want to try a great many builds, many will be bad. Please forums, save me from myself.

I'm considering enlightened spirit 18/2 warl/rog. There's a lot of options there, playstyle options too. I'd want to shoot for whirlwind but that might be too thin on feats. WW with EK style dice has been great in the past.

Monk/ranger/rogue shuriken drow looks smooth. Free drow imbue dice and ease of access to arcane archer tree. It's the sort of perfect pile of bad decisions to make. Do you go for imbue dice? 16, 17, 18 how many become too much? Loosing out on improved archers stance is a choice. Many choices.

I don't have any big insight, just questions about what I should be doing with my builds. Drop your questions and good ideas below, please.
    If you plan Shiradi at cap, every 7 dice gives boost for Prism, so 14, 21 or 28, depends on the class / build options.

Community Member

Default Elf Wizard/Cleric Arcane Archer

I've had lots of success with an Elf Arcane Archer with 15 levels of Wizard and 5 levels of Cleric. I use a longbow, but the imbue dice from Arcane Archer would still apply if you went melee instead
    Elven Arcane Archer tier 5, Dark Apostate tier 4-3rd core, Eldritch Knight to tier 3-4th core.
    I'm up to 37 imbue dice, but I'm sure the gear loadout could be better. I know I'm lacking in Doubleshot.

Chickenplucker, Argo
    No.

Community Member

Hey, Im asking me the same questions...playin atm a "standard" 12 Rog/6Rng/2Arty Inquisitive. Not really imbue focused, but with my last points I dont know if I shall take 3 imbue dice from Toxin Affinity OR killer + some goodies for more doubleshot...
    Cannith - Blutwurst / Knackwurst