Default Triple Everything Completionist - Thank you Good People of Cannith

After approaching this goal several times only to have SSG move the goal post, this week I finally achieved triple all past lives. I would like to say thank you to all the good people of Cannith who have helped me along the way. A special thanks to my guildies Joruman and Tishing. It has been a pleasure questing with you all and I look forward to continuing the journey. - Dalvias Stonecrusher of the Stone Mountain Clan

Quote Originally Posted by Dalvias View Post
    After approaching this goal several times only to have SSG move the goal post, this week I finally achieved triple all past lives. I would like to say thank you to all the good people of Cannith who have helped me along the way. A special thanks to my guildies Joruman and Tishing. It has been a pleasure questing with you all and I look forward to continuing the journey. - Dalvias Stonecrush of the Stone Mountain Clan
    Congratulations to you, Dal.
    I hope you still have a reason to stick with the game.

Cheers,
    Titus.
    Playing since 2010 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher DDO Discord | Orien Raiding Discord | Toons: Titus Ovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)

Congrats man! I am 6 lives away from everything except for Archetypes *cries* I have lost track of the amount of times the goal posts have been moved now SSG stop adding past lives please!!!!

Stoner81.

Grats. Archtypes too I assume.