Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Community Manager

Default Downtime Notice: Wednesday, November 9th 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-5 GMT)

The DDO game worlds will be unavailable on Wednesday, November 9th from 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-5 GMT) to release Update 57: Grip of the Hidden Hand. Read the release notes on DDO.com. Thank you for your patience, and we will see you back in the game soon!
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter YouTube
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

HC transfers opening tomorrow too?

Patch notes are missing details about wizard imbues for EK (likely identical to sorc's EK but they're not in the notes).

Community Manager

Quote Originally Posted by rabidfox View Post
    HC transfers opening tomorrow too?

Patch notes are missing details about wizard imbues for EK (likely identical to sorc's EK but they're not in the notes).
    They are identical to the Sorcerer bullets, and we'll add the word Wizard to the bullet shortly.

We'll have more information about transfers tomorrow after some work being done tomorrow morning.
    Join us on Twitch!

Community Member

noooooooo , Man i was hoping that the imbue system wasnt going to be out for quite some time.. Dang on it.. This really sucks because Im not 30 yet with my Tiefling Scoundrel.. and this patch turns their racial core to junk.. And last time I played it on test server it was broke. But even fixed, tiefling scoundrel was really shot bad.

I really dont like what your doing with this game.. too much change too fast... and some of the change isnt even necessary.. its just more stuff to be broken.. which puts all the other stuff that is already broke on an even longer list of never being fixed.
    You are welcome to follow me on Twitch https://www.twitch.tv/cmecu_grogerian OR https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL5...4Db-RhwMsZBedQ
    Also Friday Nights 8pm EST Brock and Friends DDO Stream https://www.twitch.tv/ddostream

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by cmecu View Post
    noooooooo , Man i was hoping that the imbue system wasnt going to be out for quite some time.. Dang on it.. This really sucks because Im not 30 yet with my Tiefling Scoundrel.. and this patch turns their racial core to junk.. And last time I played it on test server it was broke. But even fixed, tiefling scoundrel was really shot bad.

I really dont like what your doing with this game.. too much change too fast... and some of the change isnt even necessary.. its just more stuff to be broken.. which puts all the other stuff that is already broke on an even longer list of never being fixed.
    Right! I was still waiting for the third pass we were told 3 passes.......

Quote Originally Posted by cmecu View Post
    Agreed
    Ayrz
    the Hand of TrueBorn

So I read the release notes twice and basically when we do get back in game, we will have to redo all our characters again. I agree with other player posts to much change to many different classes. How much of this will break and then we will have to redo all our characters again and again after the patches I am sure will come in the next few days. If luck is on our side this won't hurt the playability of most classes.

I really dont like what your doing with this game.. too much change too fast... and some of the change isnt even necessary.. its just more stuff to be broken.. which puts all the other stuff that is already broke on an even longer list of never being fixed.[/QUOTE]

EXACTLY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    They are identical to the Sorcerer bullets, and we'll add the word Wizard to the bullet shortly.

We'll have more information about transfers tomorrow after some work being done tomorrow morning.
    @Cordovan Was really hoping that the Wizard EK imbues would become differentiated from the Sorcerer EK. Thus giving some abilities to make the two EK's stand apart from each other while better fitting the spell types Wizards use. Example: Instead of the four Elemental imbues for Wizards provide Force, Negative, Rust and Sonic.

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.

-Smoke

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Smokewolf View Post
    @Cordovan Was really hoping that the Wizard EK imbues would become differentiated from the Sorcerer EK. Thus giving some abilities to make the two EK's stand apart from each other while better fitting the spell types Wizards use. Example: Instead of the four Elemental imbues for Wizards provide Force, Negative, Rust and Sonic.

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.

-Smoke
    I like this idea.

The game is up let's have some fun.

Community Manager

The game worlds have reopened.
    Join us on Twitch!

Community Member

Things are broken. My characters have an iconic borders around them when they are not iconic. My iconic characters have no iconic border around them.

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    The DDO game worlds will be unavailable on Wednesday, November 9th from 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-5 GMT) to release Update 57: Grip of the Hidden Hand. Read the release notes on DDO.com. Thank you for your patience, and we will see you back in the game soon!

My character has both Embodiment of Law and Embodiment of Chaos but my character is true neutral. Does this mean I will lose the extra damage I currently get from both feats and does it effect Divine Crusader?

Quote Originally Posted by HuneyMunster View Post
    My character has both Embodiment of Law and Embodiment of Chaos but my character is true neutral. Does this mean I will lose the extra damage I currently get from both feats and does it effect Divine Crusader?
    Not sure on the second part but yes, you lose the damage from both as they ONLY add imbue dice now, if and only if you are the required alignment. You should still get the other stuff I would imagine.
    Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity. -Seneca the Elder
    Iryklaunavan, Karaskkesir, Desideratum, Gregorii, Jhasmyne, Vis
    Ubique eo, invenio me esse ducem hominium.

Quote Originally Posted by Baahb3 View Post
    Not sure on the second part but yes, you lose the damage from both as they ONLY add imbue dice now, if and only if you are the required alignment. You should still get the other stuff I would imagine.

It does seem know that you have to be either Lawful or Chaotic to play a melee or range build or you will miss-out on +2 Imbues.

Patch note say that the Inquis is still 1d8 not the 1d10 that it's supposed to be upgraded to as per the last lamannia round. Is this a patch note issue or did the change not actually happen?
    Last edited by Xezom; 11-08-2022 at 05:54 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aelonwy View Post
    I don't run reaper so I personally do NOT give a capybara butt about content above elite.

Systems Designer

Quote Originally Posted by Xezom View Post
    Patch note say that the Inquis is still 1d8 not the 1d10 that it's supposed to be upgraded to as per the last lamannia round. Is this a patch note issue or did the change not actually happen?
    Completely my fault, forgot to go back and fix the release note :P Its definitely 1d10.
    100% radical, enthusiasm enthusiast.

"Have you tried preproccing feat directory?"

19. 11-08-2022, 05:24 PM

20. 11-08-2022, 08:04 PM

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast