You aren't looking at the screenshot of the week but at Reflection of Whelm's 'Overwhelming Shockwave'. So after running KT for like 25 times it turned out that the 'tremendous Sonic damage' is just the same 75 untyped damage proc which comes with the lvl. 9 version. I had great plans with this warhammer including stacking Sonic vulnerability with Harmonic Resonance. It goes without saying that I won't use Whelm for some meme aoe dmg (??? 20d3 + 60 untyped instead of 100d10 + 600 Sonic ???).

After a stack 1000 Vault Keys disappeared from my crafting storage SSG's simple answer to that was like we can't verify so go fish. I don't see why I have to bear the risk of clarification when something goes wrong in this clearly corrupted bank system, but so be it.

But this is a verifiable bug and I wasted a lot of time and effort on a useless item. Of course I lodged a bug report for the genral good so it might be fixed in 2 years or not. But it's barely comprehensible why I have to pay the price for the game's dysfunctionality.