Community Member

Default Cannith Crafting beyone 350

I was hoping to finish my Cannith crafting to level 400 but discovered that the only recipes beyond 350 are ones requiring rare materials (and lots of them to level). The level 31 and 32 Shards seem to be broken for XP as they show level 360 and 370 respectively but crafting XP is 0 so that is not an option any more. Is this by design? Any suggestions on how to get my crafting to 400?

Community Member

I've just been deconning stuff recently. 378 to 381 over the last month or so. If a crafting weekend comes up I might spend on some success boosters and craft up to 390 or so. Mats are hard to come by and I might just keep deconning and get there the old-fashioned way.

Quote Originally Posted by KoobTheProud View Post
    I've just been deconning stuff recently. 378 to 381 over the last month or so. If a crafting weekend comes up I might spend on some success boosters and craft up to 390 or so. Mats are hard to come by and I might just keep deconning and get there the old-fashioned way.
    I been deconning for years and only got myself up to 260 or so around there lol.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by NemesisAlien View Post
    I been deconning for years and only got myself up to 260 or so around there lol.
    Night Revels is amazing for Cannith crafting. 2 or 3 items every 5 or 6 minutes for a month will raise your crafting in a very big way at challenge level 20+

Quote Originally Posted by NemesisAlien View Post
    Deconstructing as your main XP is an aweful way to do it. I got to 300 in less than 2 hours just grinding out recipies. Use boosters and a ton of essences though. Deconstructing is just trickle of XP to keep you going.

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrix View Post
    Deconstructing as your main XP is an aweful way to do it. I got to 300 in less than 2 hours just grinding out recipies. Use boosters and a ton of essences though. Deconstructing is just trickle of XP to keep you going.
    Long long time ago I heard better to save the recipe xp for when you reach 350, if not you'll get stuck somewhere along the way.

i don't know if this can help, but i remember that one thing that helped me was realizing that in the unbound craft station you have to manually up the max craft level to see high-end recipe, iirc default is set to 400 but max is actually 425. pretty high cost but iirc it can help to finish off the very last levels.

(but i maxxed craft before stat squish, when was possible to do those lvl 34, was a lot easier)
    storage solution suggestion: Collection

omni-cosmetic system suggestion: Arbiter d'Phiarlan, the Weaver of Guises

8. 11-12-2022, 05:13 PM

9. 11-12-2022, 05:18 PM

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by VanCowboy View Post
    I was hoping to finish my Cannith crafting to level 400 but discovered that the only recipes beyond 350 are ones requiring rare materials (and lots of them to level). The level 31 and 32 Shards seem to be broken for XP as they show level 360 and 370 respectively but crafting XP is 0 so that is not an option any more. Is this by design? Any suggestions on how to get my crafting to 400?
    I raised crafting up to level 351 on an alt account today, and I got the correct amount of experience for both bound and unbound level 31 and 32 shards. Those will most likely still not help you much on your way to level 400 since the Traditional Way to get there relied on the no longer existing level 33 and level 34 shards to get to level 371 - and then craft level 400 shards.

So the best way I can think of to get to crafting level 400 at the moment is the following:
    1. Bring your skills up to level 351+ using the existing minimum level shards.
    2. Reincarnate into (or advance as) a human artificer to get the up to 20 bonus crafting levels from class levels and the Dragonmark of Making and reach precisely crafting level 371.
    3. Craft level 400 and later level 425 shards using the best crafting elixir and success boosters you can get.

Tols.

Default Mystical band drops where?

Did we ever find out where the Mystical Bands drop?

https://ddowiki.com/page/Item:Mystical_Band

It would also help if they increased the amount of XP you get for deconstructing random loot! Getting just 5XP for level cap loot is beyond ridiculous!

Stoner81.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindos View Post

I'm starting to think they drop in the "Mystical Lands" which is a pack that has not been released yet
    Dennis the Peasant: Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindos View Post

it drops in the quest "Existential Doubts" from the pack "The Return of the Whateva"

you need to head nouth-wast from the entrancxit, swim above under the pond, and uncomplete the opt misnamed "Dillydally Hoppityho"

hope this helps.
    storage solution suggestion: Collection

omni-cosmetic system suggestion: Arbiter d'Phiarlan, the Weaver of Guises