Default Aces Over Kings is recruiting

Nothing to see here.
    Last edited by Praya20; 03-13-2023 at 05:53 PM.
    Ayaru || Cherrypopz || Chookity || Hjaste || Ifindtraps || Juzforkickz || Kazzii || Konqur || Lar-ynx || Lillypopz
    Lollypopz || Mehealzyou || Minipopz || Praya || Riggomarole || Sodapopz || Zhaqq || Bitj

Argonnessen

Default Welcome all deadbeats

All the new players have been a welcome addition. We a bunch of very cool deadbeat degenerates and overall horrible people. No squares allowed
    I am the best average player in the Game ...
    Proud Member of Aces over Kings.. the best guild in the game..... period.
    Main: Sidna, Riggmortis Retired legends: Andis (My favorite toon of all time) Snakekiller Abnormal Sidious

Or here.
    Last edited by Praya20; 03-13-2023 at 05:53 PM.
    Ayaru || Cherrypopz || Chookity || Hjaste || Ifindtraps || Juzforkickz || Kazzii || Konqur || Lar-ynx || Lillypopz
    Lollypopz || Mehealzyou || Minipopz || Praya || Riggomarole || Sodapopz || Zhaqq || Bitj

Argonnessen

Default Returning

Hi I was wondering if you guys were/are still recruiting/playing. I recently returned to DDO and re transferred from a different server back to my original server Argonesson since that guild stopped playing.

Community Member

Default Returning Player LF Guild

Howdy, long time player of DDO (began at launch), but just returned after a long break (several years)... Starting basically from scratch on Argo, and was looking for a mature guild to join... I was pointed in your guild's direction to see if we might be a good fit... I do prefer Voice Chat over Text Chat, while playing, just because it's easier to communicate... I am an altaholic and do not have any high level toons or anything beyond a 1st life toon... Feel free to catch me in game, on either of my current toons... (Zippityzip Doodah, Zippityzap Doodah)...

Thanks,

Zip