Default U57 Preview 2 Quest: Order in the Court

Use this thread to discuss feedback on the latest updates in Preview 2 of the U57 quest "Order in the Court". This quest is meant for levels 16/33.

Community Member

I tested this quest on the first review couple weeks ago, and I have to say you all did a good job fixing the bugs.

Now I only did this quest one time, this time.. did it 3 times last time to verify bugs.

Looks like you gave more time to do the /dance , /dance2, and /kneel emotes for the tiles. Last time you had like 4 seconds , it seemed liek to me. But feels like a lot more time.. which is good for people who cant type fast, or that well.

Last time the 3rd accusation was broke, this time the pedestal appears. Now I am not sure if you just fight the jury on the 3rd accusation.. there were no other options like jury 1 and jury 2 emotes, and talking and not having to fight unless you made them bored. It took me by surprise to have to fight jury 3.

I seen you added voice along with the text now.. good job. I see you fixed it so all 9 clues could be found. Good job. There was one chest That I could not open with my pick lock.. I dunno if its because it can be a clue in one of the variants of this quest.

The length of the quest , if a person chooses to do all 3 accusations can be pretty long. I already knew what to do in this quest, and it took 1 hour to do it. I dont know if you get a lot more xp for doing all 3 accusations, or the other chest drops with named loot? Not sure, but if a person is going to spend all that extra time in there, i would hope they get bonus experience for doing all 3 accusations.

All in all was a decent quest. I loved Worthridge " Who do you think you Are !!!!" Him calling me fake was hilarious everytime..

I dunno why he is so big though. My table that has clues on it comes to my chest, the table up front at the sphinx comes up to my neck, and the table Worthridge is sitting at is well over my head and Im looking at his sack under the table.. yikes.... and he is like 5 times bigger than i am.. just funny to size differences , no biggy.
    You are welcome to follow me on Twitch https://www.twitch.tv/cmecu_grogerian OR https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL5...4Db-RhwMsZBedQ
    Also Friday Nights 8pm EST Brock and Friends DDO Stream https://www.twitch.tv/ddostream

Tried out the new quest, one thing that did annoy me a bit was how long it takes to complete each trial. Is it possible to shorten the required time for the dancing portion to just being, it registers you do the emote and that flags it for progression? Similar issue with the making the argument for the 2nd one, is there a way to shorten the cooldown on using the stand to give your arguments, have to wait a bit to open up the dialogue box on top of having to figure out which one is the ideal argument (until the wiki has it all figured out). Overall I like the quest, it is quite a change of pace and flavorful, but for how little you need to do, it takes a while to do it.

Default Fun

It was long, it was fun and I also know that I will never be a lawyer.
    i made a joke a long time ago about crafting a vorpal mace for my cleric....
    they thought it was funny....well I found one....+5 Vorpal Morningstar of Ribcracking...
    what would they say now

Community Member

did this quest again today. I tried it this time with out doing all the optionals.. just my quick 1 accusation and then said Im done.. so this makes the quest much shorter , because doing all 3 accusations takes a long time. Like I said above, it took about an hour if you do them all. The amount of Experience is the same, 2 chests spawn at end either way. I think the one on the left is the named only chest.

So what could be done for this quest, is you get a decent amount of more xp for completing each additional accusation. Kind of like doing the puzzle at the end of Ghost of a chance, instead of using the key. There really wouldnt be any incentive to do all 3 accusations unless you get something for it.. I think I seen like 4 or 5k xp for maybe doing an extra accusation. I forget. but if that is all you get , ya not worth it doing extra.

The shortest of the 3 accusations is the speaking one, think thats accusation 2.. Accusation one takes a while because you have to do all the emotes.. and accusation 3 is bad news for divine players because you have to fight the jurors regardless and your hit with intercession from quells right away.
    You are welcome to follow me on Twitch https://www.twitch.tv/cmecu_grogerian OR https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL5...4Db-RhwMsZBedQ
    Also Friday Nights 8pm EST Brock and Friends DDO Stream https://www.twitch.tv/ddostream

Community Member

Default Rune Wheels glitched

Red symbol worked for blue, Blue symbol worked for red and both wheels are labelled as Green Wheels. Is this WAI?

Quote Originally Posted by Rosegoddess View Post
    Red symbol worked for blue, Blue symbol worked for red and both wheels are labelled as Green Wheels. Is this WAI?
    I am in the quest now and indeed this is still how you have to do it. Thanks for posting this or I would've recalled.
    Gordion ~ Jaheira ~ Piccolo
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Community Member

Default unique and fun

I really had a blast arguing with my buddy about How a lawyer sounds
    bit lengthy if u go the whole 9 yards but Moar loot is moar loot