Default U57 Preview 2 Quest: The Hand and the Eyes

Use this thread to discuss feedback on the latest updates in Preview 2 of the U57 quest "The Hand and the Eyes". This quest is meant for levels 16/33.

Community Member

I got to test this one last time a couple weeks ago.. The main thing that I seen that you all fixed and thank Goodness was the mini-map.. This quest can be easy to get lost in all the hallways and not know which part your in. I think last time I ran around in circles many time before I finally found all 3 eyes. This time , it was easy to know where I was on the map, so thank you for fixing this. Didnt see any bugs that I know of. Good quest, I like the spirits part where you can earn spirit obs so you dont have so many you have to fight that construct guy, Marut or whatever it is.

Was a decent quest . I look forward to these 5 new quests on live server.
    You are welcome to follow me on Twitch https://www.twitch.tv/cmecu_grogerian OR https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL5...4Db-RhwMsZBedQ
    Also Friday Nights 8pm EST Brock and Friends DDO Stream https://www.twitch.tv/ddostream

DDO Official Troubadour Taurnish's Avatar

I ran this on a lvl 20 fighter. I did not participate in the 1st preview.

Things I really liked about this quest
    1) Had a bit of a POP feel since we went to different planes
    2) The use of skill checks to make fights easier or allow for more XP (I think skill checks are underused in DDO).
    3) The end fight was cool and helped with the story
    4) The skeletal guardians appearance (I can't recall their names, but was something Bone...)
    Cannith! Too many alts to list. Lorrtusk, Lorrtank (my main), Lorrgar, Jimipage, Taurnish, etc.

A bug i noticed here, in the thelanis eye room, theres what appears to be a one tile wide section of the pool not filled with water on the west wall, i can feather fall down this side to the bottom and see no water, but step to the east slightly and boom im in water. Also lever on south wall of same room is 2d instead of 3d, like someone took a pic of the lever and made a sticker and stuck it there
    Last edited by Flopperjack; 10-26-2022 at 06:58 PM.

Also a typo on the last note inside the headquarters, it says beholders and untrustworthy when it should be beholders are untrustworthy

And another typo in the chain quest givers 2nd dialogue box I believe, when you you first talk to them to kick the whole thing off, third paragraph, "Morgrave University is mounting a major initiative (to should be right here) obtain the rest of them for our collection..."
    Last edited by Flopperjack; 10-26-2022 at 07:29 PM.