Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by HoopleHeadMan View Post
    Any update as to when this could be resolved? Some of us been waiting a while.
    Not that I'm aware of, though it's possible Cordovan said something in another thread. Information seems to be disclosed in different replies throughout the forums. For example - those worried about HCL keys expiring in this thread had their issue addressed in this post here:
    https://forums.ddo.com/forums/showth...=1#post6551511
    They will encore the night revels event after the chracter transfer issue is solved so those with keys held on HCL servers can still spend them.

Lapsed player from 2009-2011 that returns for Hardcore Leagues.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Character transfers have been temporarily disabled while we investigate and resolve an issue with items that transfer while being in a Custom Character Bank tab. We'll have more information on when Character Transfers will reopen soon.
    Can we please get a update there is a group of your player base who want / need to be in the know ....ty

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by superevbully View Post
    Can we please get a update there is a group of your player base who want / need to be in the know ....ty
    I just completed a successful transfer from Hardcore. Just XP stones on this one, I would wait for something official before transferring any valuable inventory.

Community Manager

Character Transfers from all worlds except Orien have returned. We are continuing to troubleshoot issues with transfers to or from Orien, and we will have more information when we can.

Transfers from the Hardcore server are also once again available! Characters can transfer FROM Hardcore for free through December 4th, 2022. In the future we will offer a free transfer period to Orien to allow for players who wish to transfer from Hardcore to Orien to do so. The timing of opening free transfers to Orien will be announced in the future. Thank you!
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter YouTube
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

Character Transfers from all worlds except Orien have returned. We are continuing to troubleshoot issues with transfers to or from Orien, and we will have more information when we can.

Transfers from the Hardcore server are also once again available! Characters can transfer FROM Hardcore for free through December 4th, 2022. In the future we will offer a free transfer period to Orien to allow for players who wish to transfer from Hardcore to Orien to do so. The timing of opening free transfers to Orien will be announced in the future. Thank you!
    Edit - Nevermind, user error
    Last edited by sparty55; 11-09-2022 at 07:01 PM.
    Sparty

Whew, good thing the server still messed up isn't the default server or anything.
    Mains - Messam, Indalecio, Mozenrath, Quackerjack.

Yep, we are so lucky we can use the default status to improve server population.

Titus.
    Playing since 2010 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher DDO Discord | Orien Raiding Discord | Toons: Titus Ovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)

Default Dead Character not in the list to transfer?

UPDATE: Character Transfers from all worlds except Orien have returned. We are continuing to troubleshoot issues with transfers to or from Orien, and we will have more information when we can.

OP: Character transfers have been temporarily disabled while we investigate and resolve an issue with items that transfer while being in a Custom Character Bank tab. We'll have more information on when Character Transfers will reopen soon.
    Help from the forums please! My dead character isn't in the list to transfer - I have gone back to the land of the living but the character is still showing as dead and not showing up in the transfer window - what else am I supposed to do to get her eligible to transfer...am I missing something?
    Founder of Mickory ~ Former Officer of ATD
    Thayill * Glorious * Glorie * Gloried * Glorisai * Gloreia * Hallows * Sargavand
    If you can't say anything nice about someone, come sit by me

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious View Post
    Help from the forums please! My dead character isn't in the list to transfer - I have gone back to the land of the living but the character is still showing as dead and not showing up in the transfer window - what else am I supposed to do to get her eligible to transfer...am I missing something?
    Can't be a guild leader.

Quote Originally Posted by TitusOvid View Post
    Yep, we are so lucky we can use the default status to improve server population.

Titus.
    I propose we transfer to Wayfinder, then allow free transfers from Wayfinder to Orien.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindos View Post
    Can't be a guild leader.
    Thanks, I didn't realize that - much appreciated for the help!
    Founder of Mickory ~ Former Officer of ATD
    Thayill * Glorious * Glorie * Gloried * Glorisai * Gloreia * Hallows * Sargavand
    If you can't say anything nice about someone, come sit by me

Community Member

I'm confused by this. It sounds to me like if we want to transfer to Orien from hardcore we should just sit tight and wait and transfers directly from hardcore to Orien will be available at a later date. However, I watched your Wednesday live stream and it sounded like we need to transfer to a different server by Dec 4th and then later we can transfer from that other server to Orien. Which is it?

Community Manager

Quote Originally Posted by Edwinge View Post
    I'm confused by this. It sounds to me like if we want to transfer to Orien from hardcore we should just sit tight and wait and transfers directly from hardcore to Orien will be available at a later date. However, I watched your Wednesday live stream and it sounded like we need to transfer to a different server by Dec 4th and then later we can transfer from that other server to Orien. Which is it?
    No, if you want to go from Hardcore to (eventually) Orien you need to transfer your character off by the end date of through December 4th. Since we can't guarantee that Orien will be available to transfer to by then, you'll want to go to a different world and then transfer again to Orien for free when we offer it in the future.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter YouTube
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

Community Member

No, if you want to go from Hardcore to (eventually) Orien you need to transfer your character off by the end date of through December 4th. Since we can't guarantee that Orien will be available to transfer to by then, you'll want to go to a different world and then transfer again to Orien for free when we offer it in the future.
    Thanks for the clarification. That is what you had said during your stream but your post above confused me when you said the following:

"In the future we will offer a free transfer period to Orien to allow for players who wish to transfer from Hardcore to Orien to do so."

That made it sound like the future transfer period to Orien would allow transfers directly from hardcore.

Community Member

If I understand this correctly, I am potentially waiting until the 4th of next month to get a toon to Orien?

I don’t have a HC character to move, I just want to go from Khyber to Orien so I can play with friends, that’s it.

Micki's Delirium
    2014 DDO Players Council

Even though I think it's great that you're planning to allow free transfers to Orien (our server wants more players), I think it's ridiculous that you're planning to close the hardcore server before people from Orien have had a chance to move their toons there. I am predicting that a such a thing will result in players moving their toons to other servers and leaving them there.

This is just a terrible way to treat customers. If you can't fix the problem, then leave the server unwiped until you have fixed the transfers, then open it again to give ppl a chance to transfer off.
    Read my blog: Micki's Delirium
    Follow me: @DDOMicki (Twitter) Thazara Of Orien (YouTube) DDOMicki (Twitch)
    Join Orien Raiding: Orien Raiding Discord

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Micki View Post
    Even though I think it's great that you're planning to allow free transfers to Orien (our server wants more players), I think it's ridiculous that you're planning to close the hardcore server before people from Orien have had a chance to move their toons there. I am predicting that a such a thing will result in players moving their toons to other servers and leaving them there.

This is just a terrible way to treat customers. If you can't fix the problem, then leave the server unwiped until you have fixed the transfers, then open it again to give ppl a chance to transfer off.
    This ty for your post ..............like dec 4th is 3weeks away wthell is the problem why will it even take so long to fix?........tbfrank this is bullocks they simply dont give a ratty azz

Community Member

in the future could u please be more specific u use the dec 4th date as the day to get off hc but use the phrase future to actually get there ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lolololol u talking like new year ?........st pattys day ?..........halloween ?.....xmas ?.......like what is going on here?

So to be clear we need to get our toons off Hardcore server by December 4th, where we move it does not matter, where ever we move our Hardcore toons that server will have a FREE transfer to Orien server AFTER December 4th?

Correct?

Quote Originally Posted by NemesisAlien View Post
    So to be clear we need to get our toons off Hardcore server by December 4th, where we move it does not matter, where ever we move our Hardcore toons that server will have a FREE transfer to Orien server AFTER December 4th?

Correct?
    That is how I read it.
    I can be found on Orien as Cilon
    HC7: Typhoon, Dreaded Knight, and Wish. HC6: Naivety. HC5: Who Is Here. HC4: Cylon Centurian. HC3: Soulstone in Your Pack. HC2: Carnage

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast