Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Community Manager

Default Character Transfers Currently Unavailable

UPDATE: Character Transfers from all worlds except Orien have returned. We are continuing to troubleshoot issues with transfers to or from Orien, and we will have more information when we can.

Transfers from the Hardcore server are also once again available! Characters can transfer FROM Hardcore for free through December 4th, 2022. In the future we will offer a free transfer period to Orien to allow for players who wish to transfer from Hardcore to Orien to do so. The timing of opening free transfers to Orien will be announced in the future. Thank you!

OP: Character transfers have been temporarily disabled while we investigate and resolve an issue with items that transfer while being in a Custom Character Bank tab. We'll have more information on when Character Transfers will reopen soon.
    Last edited by Cordovan; 11-09-2022 at 01:19 PM.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter YouTube
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Character transfers have been temporarily disabled while we investigate and resolve an issue with items that transfer while being in a Custom Character Bank tab. We'll have more information on when Character Transfers will reopen soon.
    I hope so, I am itching to use the keys I earned on the HC server.
    After a little Tolkien I am usually up for anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Noob View Post
    I hope so, I am itching to use the keys I earned on the HC server.
    you and me both I got 40 keys as it stands just on one of my transfers... and I got 2 toons that gotta go back home to sarlona I think somewhere on the order of 80-86 keys total to use....
    tepidus flamma of amicitia mos usquequaque persevero ustulo in nostrum pectus pectoris pro totus infinitio

Because of this bug, could it be possible to extend the Night Revels event by a week or so (provided you are able to sort it out during this week)? I specifically avoided playing on regular servers while I was trying to get progress on HC server, because I was under the impression that I would have at least a week to take part in Revels after the transfers.

Founder & Hero
    2016 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Grindflayer View Post
    Because of this bug, could it be possible to extend the Night Revels event by a week or so (provided you are able to sort it out during this week)? I specifically avoided playing on regular servers while I was trying to get progress on HC server, because I was under the impression that I would have at least a week to take part in Revels after the transfers.
    This is fair

Beware the Sleepeater

Lot of comments and concerns on HC wondering if they'll get to transfer in time for the home event.

I know an ETA of the fix may not be possible, but perhaps a decision and announcement regarding extending the event might be well received by the masses.
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    Collectibles

Community Member

Waiting for 2 days now to be able to transfer my Characters over so that i can use the many items i have stored and prepared. I would like to at least get an update on the current state of progress and if possible an estimate ETA so that plans can be made. Thank you.

Community Member

Character transfers have been temporarily disabled while we investigate and resolve an issue with items that transfer while being in a Custom Character Bank tab. We'll have more information on when Character Transfers will reopen soon.
    I wonder if this issue has been pushed to get u57 out .......i get that but i fear as per usual the fall out of a update will then push this issue back even farther..........i cannot speak for all but i can for myself and a hand full of guildies if this lingers for weeks on end i / we will be upset even more than we already are ......i see folks leaving too often these days and the theme is always the same ..........total disregard for customers

Is there a reason why you just don't run the event on Hardcore? I managed to use the 50+ keys I had after the season ended this past weekend on Hardcore when I realized that transfers were not going to happen. I crafted a bunch of augments and items that will eventually make it to the live servers and no keys wasted.
    Bjriand The Great Stormsinger Bard Triple Heroic / Epic / Iconic / Racial Completionist working on Archetype lives...

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cableman View Post
    Is there a reason why you just don't run the event on Hardcore? I managed to use the 50+ keys I had after the season ended this past weekend on Hardcore when I realized that transfers were not going to happen. I crafted a bunch of augments and items that will eventually make it to the live servers and no keys wasted.
    sadly im dead ...............

Community Member

Any update as to when this could be resolved? Some of us been waiting a while.

Quote Originally Posted by HoopleHeadMan View Post
    Any update as to when this could be resolved? Some of us been waiting a while.
    Not that I'm aware of, though it's possible Cordovan said something in another thread. Information seems to be disclosed in different replies throughout the forums. For example - those worried about HCL keys expiring in this thread had their issue addressed in this post here:
    https://forums.ddo.com/forums/showth...=1#post6551511
    They will encore the night revels event after the chracter transfer issue is solved so those with keys held on HCL servers can still spend them.

Lapsed player from 2009-2011 that returns for Hardcore Leagues.

Community Manager

Character Transfers from all worlds except Orien have returned. We are continuing to troubleshoot issues with transfers to or from Orien, and we will have more information when we can.

Transfers from the Hardcore server are also once again available! Characters can transfer FROM Hardcore for free through December 4th, 2022. In the future we will offer a free transfer period to Orien to allow for players who wish to transfer from Hardcore to Orien to do so. The timing of opening free transfers to Orien will be announced in the future. Thank you!
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter YouTube
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

Community Member

Can we please get a update there is a group of your player base who want / need to be in the know ....ty

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by superevbully View Post
    Can we please get a update there is a group of your player base who want / need to be in the know ....ty
    I just completed a successful transfer from Hardcore. Just XP stones on this one, I would wait for something official before transferring any valuable inventory.

Default Dead Character not in the list to transfer?

UPDATE: Character Transfers from all worlds except Orien have returned. We are continuing to troubleshoot issues with transfers to or from Orien, and we will have more information when we can.

OP: Character transfers have been temporarily disabled while we investigate and resolve an issue with items that transfer while being in a Custom Character Bank tab. We'll have more information on when Character Transfers will reopen soon.
    Help from the forums please! My dead character isn't in the list to transfer - I have gone back to the land of the living but the character is still showing as dead and not showing up in the transfer window - what else am I supposed to do to get her eligible to transfer...am I missing something?
    Founder of Mickory ~ Former Officer of ATD
    Thayill * Glorious * Glorie * Gloried * Glorisai * Gloreia * Hallows * Sargavand
    If you can't say anything nice about someone, come sit by me

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious View Post
    Help from the forums please! My dead character isn't in the list to transfer - I have gone back to the land of the living but the character is still showing as dead and not showing up in the transfer window - what else am I supposed to do to get her eligible to transfer...am I missing something?
    Can't be a guild leader.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindos View Post
    Can't be a guild leader.
    Thanks, I didn't realize that - much appreciated for the help!
    Founder of Mickory ~ Former Officer of ATD
    Thayill * Glorious * Glorie * Gloried * Glorisai * Gloreia * Hallows * Sargavand
    If you can't say anything nice about someone, come sit by me