Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Community Member thegreatcthulhu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by glassesjr View Post
    Sucks it doesn't work, but I am not surprised at all knowing SSG...

Anyway glad you like it even if you are on a much different THF build.
    If you take a look at the Lam patch notes, it will be fixed in update 57.

And yes, thanks again for posting it.

Edit: Now that they have fixed it, I can say that this build is just amazing. I may try it again with SWF or some other approach, but it works amazingly well with a 2 hander.

Here's some other stuff I might throw in for good measure:

- I personally prefer going with a strength build on this one since you benefit from primal scream's strength bonus more. I also found it more difficult to meet the tactical dc's for sunder and trip when using a charisma build.

- When you have more DP, I really recommend getting "Shadow upon you" from the exalted angel tree. It gives Turn Undead some great late game usefulness since it works on everything (as far as I can tell, nothing is immune to it). It's a pretty nice debuff IMHO.

- I've found Feydark Illusionist can provide some significant survivability boosts for this build with its blur enhancement. Grab an epic Sapphire Studded Buckle from "Kinda A Big Deal" to give yourself a great shield clicky to enjoy the bonus PRR.

- Sonic spell power can really make Primal Scream into a powerful trash clearing / AOE attack. My personal preference is to get more sonic spell power from a Legendary Salt Pearl Ring.
    Last edited by thegreatcthulhu; 11-12-2022 at 03:47 PM.