Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Yes, Night Revels starts tomorrow!

Note that I've just now changed the time frame for the downtime from 6-11. Apparently some maintenance work requires the time change.
    After 11 now and not even pacthing the client. whatcha broke this time?

Quote Originally Posted by sudzz View Post
    After 11 now and not even pacthing the client. whatcha broke this time?
    Patience and reading ability. What's always broken first.
    Added even later: Ignore this add, I am the dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Yamani View Post
    Patience and reading ability. What's always broken first.
    So dude missed a post. Still we get a 7 hour downtime with misleading annoucement, that was corrected AFTER the initially announced end of the downtime passed.

Community Member

Guess I'll have to go visit with the family. They seem like nice people.

Quote Originally Posted by Alternative View Post
    So dude missed a post. Still we get a 7 hour downtime with misleading announcement, that was corrected AFTER the initially announced end of the downtime passed.
    Of course you are correct. Admitting mistakes is not how SSG works. The modus operandi is innuendo, obfuscation, and a complete lack of regard for their customers.
    The continued failing of SSG to acknowledge their (updates/communication) shortcomings is antithetical to a successful business.

Sycophancy or criticism yields the same outcome. Acknowledging facts seems to be in limited supply.
    Gordion ~ Jaheira ~ Piccolo
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Waveman View Post
    Guess I'll have to go visit with the family. They seem like nice people.
    The horror!!!

Unhappy Oh these feelings

these ****ing waiting feelings are killing me

Oh come on!

I was supposed to finish a saga today on a first life toon, before my VIP expires tomorrow, but I guess that's not happening, now is it?
    Thanks a lot.

Ultimate Lord of Shadows Dreppo's Avatar

Patched, and logged into Cannith.

Community Member

The DDO game worlds will be unavailable on Wednesday, October 5th from 6:00 AM - 11:00 AM Eastern (-4 GMT) to release Update 56.3. Find the release notes on DDO.com.
    Heads up the shadowblade bug was not fixed, only 1 shadowblade has been removed so anyone who had the bug from dual wielding them will still be stuck with one in the cache.

Default Shadow Blades

So I'm curious. My son has shadow blades stuck in his regular bank, not the TR Cache, and they won't go away. They are still there after this patch. So if he TRs, are they going to go into his TR Cache and be stuck in there on his next life or will whatever was done with this patch automatically remove them?

Default It's Broke!!!

Ok I understand we needed a patch for the bank, but now after logging in on my lev 20 pale master I have no spells, no enhancements, no destiny's, no reaper points. Nothing......and when you open your enhancement trees there empty, along with the others mentioned. Not sure what you did, but it's really screwed this time.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tremes View Post
    Ok I understand we needed a patch for the bank, but now after logging in on my lev 20 pale master I have no spells, no enhancements, no destiny's, no reaper points. Nothing......and when you open your enhancement trees there empty, along with the others mentioned. Not sure what you did, but it's really screwed this time.
    No spells for me either on Thelanis. Level 8 Cleric.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tolero View Post
    Quick update here: some wires got crossed on the announced time window, the up time is still supposed to be our usual up time of 1pm eastern, not 11am eastern. (though it is possible that we'll come up earlier than 1, we're in the last steps now). Will update again once we're open, and this will include having Night Revels open when we come up.
    Revels is currently turned on HC, is this intended?

Not sure where the staff came down on bonuses. If it included holidays or not =)
    I have 0 experience with this event on Live servers, so I dont know if it actually makes anything more dangerous for people who avoid the event area.

Default Fixed

Ok I relogged about 3 times and switched to 3 alts, and now it all seems to be working. I hope anyone else with this problem, has the same results.

Default Roll Back

Can totally see this coming.

Wasn't this intended for the balancing patch to bring veteran players more in line with new players.
    Argo: Degenerate Matter - 200
    Jotmon (HC 34/45 , RC 42/42 , IC 12/21 , EC 51/51 , RP 116/158)
    Jotlock (HC 38/45 , RC 25/42 , IC 15/21 , EC 51/51 , RP 75/158)
    Whatthetruck (HC 38/45 , RC 42/42 , IC 15/21 , EC 51/51 , RP 111/158)

Quote Originally Posted by bibliomane View Post
    I have a spreadsheet and I update it. Sometimes I use things I haven't used in years as I try out a new build. I also have a spreadsheet of which bank toon stuffs are on. Why yes...I am OCD.
    Can you list/link what you have lost in the past banks changes/patches? I'm just saying that if this was/is an issue related to the bank changes (not TR issues), there would definitely be more threads mentioning it.

I also have spreadsheets like you mentioned and I, at times, find that I have overlooked some trade (for older non BtA stuff) or sentient crunch.
    Dennis the Peasant: Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12