Community Member

Default Prevent item hoarding and clutter

Here is how to prevent item hoarding and clutter. Simpy let players trade excess gear for exp crystals. We all want to skip past lives. And hoard ger for it.
    Why not give 100 exp crystals for items 1-4 5-9 500 and so on for named items.
    Easy easy solution Grouping at higher levels is much easier thus players will need less garbage loot to make their level-up process smoother!
    Also make exp crystals additive, 500+400=900 instead of keeping separate crystals

People will still hoard stuff; you can already feed a sentient jewel or vendor it. It won't change peoples innate behavior to hold items for potential future lives with items they might not see again before then (unless RNG gives them a duplicate of it, which they would current just feed to their jewel). All it would likely do is encourage some people to not pass high XP valued items so their next TR would go faster.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by rabidfox View Post
    People will still hoard stuff; you can already feed a sentient jewel or vendor it. It won't change peoples innate behavior to hold items for potential future lives with items they might not see again before then (unless RNG gives them a duplicate of it, which they would current just feed to their jewel). All it would likely do is encourage some people to not pass high XP valued items so their next TR would go faster.
    Sentient exp is nowhere near as valued as straight up exp. Let's not fool around i'd vendor all my items for exp chunks.

Intergalactic Space Crusader
    Treasure Hunter

Default Moar options!

Quote Originally Posted by Paragoons View Post
    Here is how to prevent item hoarding and clutter. Simpy let players trade excess gear for exp crystals. We all want to skip past lives. And hoard ger for it.
    Why not give 100 exp crystals for items 1-4 5-9 500 and so on for named items.
    Easy easy solution Grouping at higher levels is much easier thus players will need less garbage loot to make their level-up process smoother!
    Also make exp crystals additive, 500+400=900 instead of keeping separate crystals
    Also add BtA tomes we can't get mats for in the crafting hall. I would be remiss to throw them out and would like XP for them instead. Have them stacked on a bank toon ATM.

Quote Originally Posted by Livmo View Post
    Also add BtA tomes we can't get mats for in the crafting hall. I would be remiss to throw them out and would like XP for them instead. Have them stacked on a bank toon ATM.
    Convert all Stat Tomes to XP Stones? Wowie zowie, what an Idea...

Or maybe make a special XP stone available for TP that lets you skip to level 4 but not clear all heroic... sayyyyy 795 tp? Hm? Hm? No...
    NONVIOLENCE IS MY NAME. LORE IS MY GAME!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by SoVeryBelgian View Post

Or maybe make a special XP stone available for TP that lets you skip to level 4 but not clear all heroic... sayyyyy 795 tp? Hm? Hm? No...

There are what 200 past lives lmao i doubt you'd be that far into them with 500 exp gems

Intergalactic Space Crusader
    Treasure Hunter

Default Even better!

Quote Originally Posted by SoVeryBelgian View Post

I like your idea better!

I would like a stone that goes from 1 to level 12 or 14.

I loose interest around level 7 ish. I like playing 12-14 ish up to cap.