Community Member

Default Sure wish I could try on clothes the STORE offers

I need some new threads!
    The outfit I won on a gold roll really clashes with, well, everything.
    'Been trying to fix it as I am sssoooo fashion conscious but the little hangers in the corner? They either slap the game into windowed mode and display a white-on-white window or just the window in windowed mode.
    Each time I try to try on a different cosmetic outfit(armor etc) I get a new bright white nothing window with nothing but a little icon in the upper left.

I know this has happened before and that I am quite long winded but does any one know how to fix this? Really stumped. and o-rangey does not go with bright lavender hair and soft plum skin...let me tell you!~

Community Member

Similar issue. Started playing recently as a warforged artificer and really wish I could see what cosmetics are available so I can actually look good while I play, but the store doesn't work and I can't find a good resource for pics of them.

Default Sort of Workaround

If you go to Second Hand Gauntlets in House Kundarak and go through the dialog and open the store and try on an outfit, it may not display on your character but it may appear in the "Now Foggy" mirror. I guess it is about 50/50 on whether you get a sort of look at the item.

The Twilight Avengers are always recruiting - http://twilightavengersofeberron.yuku.com/topic/655

Unfortunately, the mirror doesn't work for me. I would be happy if the preview would work at some day. I'm a new DDO player and my credit card is ready