Community Member

Default SOS... Please Help!

So ever since the rollback on Friday, I can't load into different areas. At first everything was fine then it would randomly do it. I would be in the middle of a chain and would be fine then go to recall out of a quest and immediately get the load screen of death. I would relog and tried to log back in and I wouldn't get out of the load screen. I would log back in and choose either the Marketplace or Estar and immediately log into the world, well that now NO longer works. All I can do now is log onto a character either choosing market or etar, but I can't leave the Hall of Heroes. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game twice, first time not deleting all the files, second time I did. I've downloaded the game from Steam, and literally NOTHING is working. I put in a ticket, but we all know how long it'll take for them to reply. HELP please!

Did you try Game Data Repair?

Start your client.

Click on the little down-pointing arrowhead button. It's between the minimize button and the EN button (if your client is the English client) in the upper right-hand corner.

Choose Options.

Click on the Repair tab.

Click on the big Repair button that's to the right of Repair Game Data.

Hopefully that works for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aelonwy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    The release notes themselves are essentially the same as was seen on Lamannia most recently.
    This^, in so many words, is how you say time and feedback on Lamannia are wasted.

Community Member

I did try that and it didn’t work.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkat View Post
    Did you try Game Data Repair?

Start your client.

Click on the little down-pointing arrowhead button. It's between the minimize button and the EN button (if your client is the English client) in the upper right-hand corner.

Choose Options.

Click on the Repair tab.

Click on the big Repair button that's to the right of Repair Game Data.

Hopefully that works for you.

Community Member

Default Cant queue for login

I logged in yesterday fine, no problems. (September 25th 2022). Yes, I am still missing over 2000 ddo points worth of stuff.

I tried logging in today, got my account up, but now I cannot queue. It says, 'Failed to queue for server 0x80004005'.

I completely wiped DDO and reinstalled it. I also troubleshooted any windows issues and installed all updates.

So, what now?