Default erroneously charged for vip subscription

i have never set up automatic vip renewal, yet i was charged 5 minutes ago for a 3 month sub. i uninstalled the game because i’m not playing anymore, so i can’t submit an in-game ticket. idk who to talk to but i want my money back.
    ????

Did you specifically set up to NOT have recurring payments? Pretty much everything nowadays (that has a subscription option) you get with a card will automatically sign you up for automatic payments, and require you to go in and do extra **** to turn it off.
    Mains - Messam, Indalecio, Mozenrath, Quackerjack.

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Automatic renewal is the default, you normally have to cancel in game for it to stop charging you regularly.

Out of game, you can try putting in a ticket here, it looks like there are options for cancellations and refunds.

It might be faster to reinstall the game and cancel that way, you'd still have to make a ticket to try and get a refund though.

Community Member

[QUOTE=nondesu;6544737]i have never set up automatic vip renewal, yet i was charged 5 minutes ago for a 3 month sub. i uninstalled the game because i’m not playing anymore, so i can’t submit an in-game ticket. idk who to talk to but i want my money back.[/QUOT Yeah sneaky ...a little ......dirty not really .....are u ever gonna see the funds >,,,,,,,,not a chance gl

Community Manager

[QUOTE=superevbully;6544766]
    Quote Originally Posted by nondesu View Post
    i have never set up automatic vip renewal, yet i was charged 5 minutes ago for a 3 month sub. i uninstalled the game because i’m not playing anymore, so i can’t submit an in-game ticket. idk who to talk to but i want my money back.[/QUOT Yeah sneaky ...a little ......dirty not really .....are u ever gonna see the funds >,,,,,,,,not a chance gl
    You do not need to be in-game in order to contact us about this. Please contact Account Support here: https://help.standingstonegames.com/...s/requests/new

When you subscribe, you will be automatically renewed unless you cancel your subscription. CS can assist.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter YouTube
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

Community Member

Default Cannot Login to Game

Since I have no idea how to start my own thread on this horribly designed forum, I have to do it through a reply.

I logged in yesterday, no issues. I mean, I am missing over 2000 ddo points worth of stuff, but thats nothing new with these monkeys.

Now, I cannot lg in. I completely wiped and reloaded the game, and I am still getting, 'Failed to queue to server 0x80004005'.
    I updated all my windows.

FIX THIS. NOW!

Community Member Yvonne_Blacksword's Avatar

Default I think it is a store design problem

I wanted to sign up for 1 year on a couple of accounts.
    When I was in the page where you authorize the payment, it forced you to keep the card on file for recurring payments.

|box|Save this card so Xsolla can automatically charge it for the recurring subscription and applicable taxes until you cancel.

|box|By submitting payment information you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Xsolla End-User License Agreement and the Standing Stone Games’ Terms of Service.

the options above are there for selectionwhen you enter a new card.

the account below is on a 3monther and it cannot be switched to a different type(1year,monthly,6month). Nor can that payment type be removed only new ones added.
    Lucky, my card expires soooon.
    Select Subscription

Your subscription is active until 12/02/2022 and will automatically renew if linked to a payment account. To choose a payment option and renew now, click ''Continue''.

DDO Subscription - 3 Month Subscription
    A $15 Savings! vs the standard monthly price

US$29.97
    Every 3 months

I added the red to the letters above

SubTotal US$29.97+ additional taxes where applicable

https://myaccount.standingstonegames.com/index.php is the place to cancel subs...
    Last edited by Yvonne_Blacksword; 09-27-2022 at 12:56 AM.
    Noep

Community Member

Sometimes even skins disappear from characters, probably problems with the update