Default Gift Heavy Repeating Crossbow

Hi everyone.

I am giving away a self crafted weapon, a level 16, +5 Heavy Repeating Crossbow, that does 4d6 Light Damage, 4d6 piercing damage, 5d6 fire damage, 5d6 electric damage, and INT damage on critical hits.

I will hold a the give away on Sunday at noon CST. Please post your character's name to be put onto the list, and I will list everyone requesting to receive the gift, assigning everyone a number, so that I can do /random in game.

Good luck.

Restah, gnome Stormsinger.

Note, this give away is not associated with the game management and is a private give away.

Quote Originally Posted by jellyfish21 View Post
    and INT damage on critical hits.
    ... on melee critical hit?..

I may be wrong but, doesn't slotting an augment, as I assume you have two from your weapon profile description, make it BTA?

I'm asking because I have never slotted anything that wasn't either a CC dual-slotted item (that I'm not gonna waste the resources on to craft as unbound) or a named item.
    Dennis the Peasant: Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddha5440 View Post
    I may be wrong but, doesn't slotting an augment, as I assume you have two from your weapon profile description, make it BTA?

I'm asking because I have never slotted anything that wasn't either a CC dual-slotted item (that I'm not gonna waste the resources on to craft as unbound) or a named item.
    As long as the augments are not BTA then no it doesn't. I have crafted tons of stuff for low level players and thrown in augments for them and been able to trade them without issue.

Stoner81.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoner81 View Post
    As long as the augments are not BTA then no it doesn't. I have crafted tons of stuff for low level players and thrown in augments for them and been able to trade them without issue.

Stoner81.
    Good to know. I guess I just never augmented anything I made for someone else. Time to start hoarding augments again, I guess.

Thanks Stoner81
    Dennis the Peasant: Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoner81 View Post
    As long as the augments are not BTA then no it doesn't.
    Even augments are BtA it doesn't. Unbound flag preserved, but you just cannot put unbound items with slotted bounded augments into AH.

Quote Originally Posted by jellyfish21 View Post
    Please post your character's name to be put onto the list, and I will list everyone requesting to receive the gift, assigning everyone a number, so that I can do /random in game.
    My main on Argo happens to be a repeater arti, so perfect!

Helsynger