Default Returning Rogue/Artificer seeks direction

So I recently returned to the game, and I currently have a character parked at level 3 who is Rogue 1 / Artificer 2. I can't remember what my original plan for her was beyond some mix of rogue and artificer.
    I'm wondering what direction would be best to take her in the current game climate - my current thoughts are 18/2 one way or the other (using either GXBs or repeaters; I don't have Inquisitive yet) or some sort of deeper multiclass (perhaps 15/5 or something?). Expecting to be INT-based (with Harper to taste).

Thoughts?
    Ghallanda: Brizithra ~ Alenita | Some other folks elsewhere

Quote Originally Posted by Entimix View Post
    So I recently returned to the game, and I currently have a character parked at level 3 who is Rogue 1 / Artificer 2. I can't remember what my original plan for her was beyond some mix of rogue and artificer.
    I'm wondering what direction would be best to take her in the current game climate - my current thoughts are 18/2 one way or the other (using either GXBs or repeaters; I don't have Inquisitive yet) or some sort of deeper multiclass (perhaps 15/5 or something?). Expecting to be INT-based (with Harper to taste).

Thoughts?
    I'd go with 18/2 Arti/rogue, primary the battle engineer tree, add rogue mechanic to boost a little. Stay away from renegade mastermaker except for the cure pot SLAs since most of that tree is medium/heavy armor & melee based. With 2 rogue you'll have evasion and med/heavy armor makes that ineffective.

what's your race?

Quote Originally Posted by Entimix View Post

Thoughts?
    Carpone provide very solid build for Arty 2/Rogue 18 GXB user (filigree choice suboptimal to my taste, but you may correct it later). You may check it.
    Last edited by Fisto_Mk_I; 09-22-2022 at 08:50 AM.