Community Member

Default Sacred Fist - Epic TR

TR time and friend playing SF pally did his epic TR and it seems to have forced all his levels over to normal pally during the epic TR. He already has 3 heroic pally TRs and racial completionist, so no go on just TRing through without losing the life.

Is miracle customer service intervention or Lesser +x (I guess a +10 could switch to something he needs) the only way out?

Quote Originally Posted by Fauxknight View Post
    TR time and friend playing SF pally did his epic TR and it seems to have forced all his levels over to normal pally during the epic TR. He already has 3 heroic pally TRs and racial completionist, so no go on just TRing through without losing the life.

Is miracle customer service intervention or Lesser +x (I guess a +10 could switch to something he needs) the only way out?
    When I was doing a ER yesterday it gave me a choice of what to level back up as- regular pally or SF. For me it was an active choice. (It also means that if I do another Life I would not have to suffer through doing a punch pally but could do a real one and the ER back before TR.

That being said a LR without + should be able to fix it.
    Milacias of Kyber

Leader of the Crimson Eagles Kyber

The Myth- TR will make my character powerful
    The Reality- Those kobolds in Water Works won’t have a chance but nothing else cares-Learn to play your build and all its abilities in actual difficult content, get gear and reaper points in level 30+ content and raids.