Community Member

Default Reverberate spell point cost

The Reverberate SLA spell point cost is out of line.
    20 / 15 / 10 spell points with 1 / 2 / 3 AP spent, for a weak single target SLA on fairly long cooldown (9 seconds).
    On a bard! With tiny blue bar.

Should be changed to 6/4/2 or something.

Community Member

For example, when compared to Creeping Cold SLA, Tier 2 Season's Herald. Plus druids have more spell points.

Creeping Cold: Spell Like Ability: Creeping Cold
    (Cost: [6/5/3] SP. Cooldown: [12/10/8] seconds)

I find it odd to hand out an SLA for a sonic version of essentially the 5th level arcane stacking DoT spells (Niac's and Eladar's) to a class that only normally has level 1 spells at that time.
    It is also odd to give out that spell when enemies tend to not have big enough HP pools to ever get proper use out of it anywhere near that level, but they did double down and gave Stormsinger Niac's as an option in the same place.

10 SP for an SLA of essentially a 5th level spell it pretty well in line, but it is a weird choice to give out That spell as it will certainly feel weak.

If it were a sonic version of Creeping Cold it would probably be more appropriate and certainly support the lower SP costs.

It would be easier in general to say that Spellsinger is in the greatest need of an update POST Sonic Spell nerf.

I feel like Warchanter Ice-strike needs an AP rebalance/DC improvement as well but that's just me.

But to OP's point, yeah, the AP-cost/Damage isn't ever worth it. Needs a fix.
    NONVIOLENCE IS MY NAME. LORE IS MY GAME!