Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Ultimate Completionist
    2014 DDO Players Council
    Open Guild for All Founder - Hardcore

Default Reaper Fun with Fawngate

Schedule for the future:

Wednesday Night Raid Train on Reaper 1+ starting about 7 to 8 PM EST on Khyber server

Weekday Reaper Sagas and Item farming.

Saturday Night Raid Train starting at 7 PM EST

We want to do DoJ, Fire on Thunder Peaks, DeathW, Mark of Death, Demon Queen, on reaper where possible.
    Let us get flagged up folks!

Some Sat soon we will try to do all the raids (except Titan) in one day.
    Last edited by Silverleafeon; 11-16-2022 at 08:35 PM.

Ultimate Completionist
    2014 DDO Players Council

Introduction

Located on Khyber, our Guild Evocati Augusti has leveled up as a Very Small six account guild, serving the purpose of helping my friend and I to walk the path of Uber Completionist.

Having reached our completionist goals, we are seeking a new path to journey upon and would like to invite you to join us on this journey. Our level 145 previous closed guild will now be open to players to join and we will be working towards running Reaper Raid/Quest Trains every Wednesday Night.

Loreick-2 hardcore toon recently got onto the Reaper Leaderboard and was attempting to also get onto the Favor Leaderboard before an unfortunate accident with a Hound. His main toon (Loreick) is a triple Completionist with max reaper points. He is currently the leader of our guild.

Fawngate has her Reaper Wings as well as almost all Past Lives.
    Last edited by Silverleafeon; 09-16-2022 at 05:34 AM.

Ultimate Completionist
    2014 DDO Players Council

Who are we looking for?

We are looking for players who are located on Khyber or are willing to transfer their toons to Khyber in order to Reaper with us. Hardcore transfers are quite welcome.

We are looking for players willing to persist despite raid failures, to regroup and reattempt a 2nd, 3rd, and 4th time.

We are looking for players who use the in-game voice chat and can hear verbal instructions, advice, and tactics.

We are looking for players who enjoy gaming with others and have fun playing reaper difficulty.

There will be little patience for Rudeness or violations of DDO's code of conduct.

We will be using this thread for communication and organization instead of places such as discord.

We hope to build a semi-static group of Raiders.

If you already have a guild that you love, please continue to support that guild, we only open our guild to make room for those needing a home. We welcome non-guild members into our Reaper Fun Groups.
    Last edited by Silverleafeon; 09-16-2022 at 06:53 PM.

Ultimate Completionist
    2014 DDO Players Council

How to join up?

We will be using the in-game feature: just type "/joinchannel Evocati" or send a tell to Loreick or Fawngate on Khyber or message me on the forums or type hello in this thread.

The first post of this thread will contain up-to-date information on our group's activities for the week.
    That way you will not have to read thru my chatter about various DDO topics.
    Last edited by Silverleafeon; 09-16-2022 at 05:34 AM.

Ultimate Completionist
    2014 DDO Players Council

What if my toon is not a demi-god? Can I still be part of this?

Yes, you can. We intend to run sagas in order to help players increase their reaper points and obtain the necessary equipment. Build ideas will be bounced around.

I intend to bring Fawngate back to tanking duty which will form the bases for a group, and Loreick-2 Hardcore tank will be leveled up as backup. Loreick will be a DPS toon. We will be looking for two Raid Healers and a lot of other roles.
    Last edited by Silverleafeon; 09-16-2022 at 05:36 AM.

Community Member

I have a toon on Khyber - 1st life low level - who would probably be interested in one of the raid-healing spots if I had help leveling her up fairly quickly. I'm not adverse to buying a box to get her to 20 as part of that process.

I also have a couple of toons in better developed states on Cannith that I might be willing to transfer over if the Wednesday night raids were likely to be a long-term thing. One has about 20 lives of various sorts and is generally outfitted as an arcane, either DPS caster or melee. The other has 7 or 8 lives and is generally speaking an Artificer or Mechanic style with ranged damage and some gear in that focus.

I'm good with any of those options if they seem like they would fit.

I'd probably go with the low level already on the server as the first choice because my 5 account guild on Cannith would have real issues with the ship if I removed the reknown that the main or alt have accumulated over the years.

Ultimate Completionist
    2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by KoobTheProud View Post
    I have a toon on Khyber - 1st life low level - who would probably be interested in one of the raid-healing spots if I had help leveling her up fairly quickly. I'm not adverse to buying a box to get her to 20 as part of that process.
    Welcome aboard.

If you can get your toon up into Epics, then your healer can join our Reaper Saga Runs, gaining some Rxp while working towards level cap.
    We should be able to fit in runs thru the Feywild (and other places) so you can work towards having a four-piece Winter set for more survivability.

I would recommend starting maybe a daily desert run and checking General Tanankh's chest for a Ring of Spell Storing.
    https://ddowiki.com/images/SandsOfMenechtarunMap.jpg

Also, obtaining one or more sources of Spell Absorption would be a good idea such as the EE Jeweled Cloak from Gianthold's Trial by Fire, etc.
    https://ddowiki.com/page/Spell_Absorption
    We could probably burn thru this quest with a level cap group.

Please "/joinchannel Evocati"
    We can send you a guild invite if you need a guild, but if you have a good guild that you like stay there.
    Guild membership is not a requirement for participating in our reaper fun.
    Last edited by Silverleafeon; 09-16-2022 at 08:40 PM.

Community Member

I should be on tonight after 9PM. I work a heavy weekend shift and very little during the week. I'll joinchannel Evocati when I log in.

Thinking about this build: https://forums.ddo.com/forums/showth...vivable-healer. Would be human not aasimar unless I TR'd and I'd prefer not to TR after spending the stone to 20. The post says it is a viable first life healer in raids and reaper content. Seems like it would be group only due to ZDps however I've played a few FvS in my time and I can't recall any of them being actual ZDPS.

If you have a better build to direct me too just point and I'll go or let me know in-game if it is a shadowed build.

Ultimate Completionist
    2014 DDO Players Council

I should be on tonight after 9PM. I work a heavy weekend shift and very little during the week. I'll joinchannel Evocati when I log in.

Thinking about this build: https://forums.ddo.com/forums/showth...vivable-healer. Would be human not aasimar unless I TR'd and I'd prefer not to TR after spending the stone to 20. The post says it is a viable first life healer in raids and reaper content. Seems like it would be group only due to ZDps however I've played a few FvS in my time and I can't recall any of them being actual ZDPS.

If you have a better build to direct me too just point and I'll go or let me know in-game if it is a shadowed build.
    Favored Soul with 3 Pally Splash is a quality build.
    You probably don't need skill focus to intimidate (we will have a tank and you don't need the aggro).
    Twists are no longer a thing, but you will have more choices in Epic Destinies which you can refine as go along.
    The Legendary Greensteel will be replaced by a four-piece winter set, which you can farm in our Reaper Saga runs.

Humans will be a fine race.

For spell selection, you will not have level 9 spells but that will be ok since you are not focusing on dps.
    Level 8, you probably want Mass Deathward & Death Pact.
    Level 7, you probably want Resurrection, Cure Serious Mass, and ? Mass Freedom of Movement
    Level 6, you probably want Heal, Cure Moderate Mass, Cometfall, and _____
    Level 5, you probably want True Seeing, Flame Strike, Break Enchantment, and maybe Cure Light Mass
    Level 4, you probably want Order's Wrath, Holy Smite, Restoration, and ____
    Level 3, you probably want Remove curses, Prayer, Magic Circle Against Evil, and Sun Bolt
    Level 2, you probably want Spawn Screen, Resist Energy, ____, and _____
    Level 1, you probably want NIghtshield, Bless, Remove Fear, Obscuring Mist

As far as feats go, I think Greater and Perfect Shield Mastery now exist, and the feat order of Epic Destiny Feats has changed.

So this part of the build could be changed try to add Greater Shield Mastery in here someplace.

26: epic, t1 destiny feat: epic skill focus, intimidate ------ Make this Perfect Shield Mastery taken level 22
    27: epic, feat: epic reflex ----- yeah, we probably want something else here move Toughness to here maybe Greater Shield Mastery
    28: epic, t2 destiny feat: toughness ---- maybe Font of Life for more healing amp (cause healers don't always get the best heals)
    29: epic, t3 destiny feat: deific warding ---- maybe
    30: epic, feat: epic Damage Reduction legendary feat: scion of celestia -- Celestia yes, the other likely good

and at 32 Legendary Toughness?

skills would be typical
    get your jump up, some in balance, 1 in tumble
    max heal, spellcraft and concentration (yes i know you have quicken), if you have leftover umd
    Last edited by Silverleafeon; 09-17-2022 at 07:06 PM.

Ultimate Completionist
    2014 DDO Players Council

We are willing to help players farm up the gear they need.
    Just ask.
    Also if anyone needs a good guild, ours is available.

Also, Loreick is leveling up his Druid Wolf build, if anyone needs a leveling partner.

I'm still on hardcore, hit 4k, carefully working to 5k.

Community Member

Logged in last night and Loreick invited me. Thank you Loreick!

Wound up as a Bard 20 Spellsinger. Will be happy to redo as a more dedicated healer if that doesn't work well.

Ultimate Completionist
    2014 DDO Players Council

Logged in last night and Loreick invited me. Thank you Loreick!

Wound up as a Bard 20 Spellsinger. Will be happy to redo as a more dedicated healer if that doesn't work well.
    Once you reach level 32, you will unlock the core 4 in Fatesinger = shout heals and you should be fine.
    Fawngate is currently about to leave Bard for a Pally Tank build, so all should be good.

Community Member

Ran a bunch of dailies with Loreick and a few friends last night. Was a lot of fun!

Anybody looking for mid-Epics would enjoy the group. We're running 6-9 ish EST tonight. Might be GH Saga into the Tor.

Ultimate Completionist
    2014 DDO Players Council

Ran a bunch of dailies with Loreick and a few friends last night. Was a lot of fun!

Anybody looking for mid-Epics would enjoy the group. We're running 6-9 ish EST tonight. Might be GH Saga into the Tor.
    Sounds like fun!!

Ultimate Completionist
    2014 DDO Players Council

Working thru Hardcore 4881 favor and looking at Eveningstar vs Reaver's Refuge vs Sharn Docks to finish up.

I did find an excellent map for Underlane:
    https://forums.ddo.com/forums/showth...478&viewfull=1
    Thank you, janave

The only reason that I am on hardcore is Loreick talking me into this and helping me form a strategy to get around the Hound Dilemma.
    Thank you!

Ultimate Completionist
    2014 DDO Players Council

Murder, Riddle, take 20, Eveningstar Chain one = Butterfly Wings Unlocked.

Because nothing says D&D like a Robot with Butterfly wings riding a Dinosaur

Ultimate Completionist
    2014 DDO Players Council

The bonus weekend is providing opportunities for new past lives for both Loreick and Fawngate.
    Good Luck everyone.

Community Member

First serious gearing attempts going on in Ravenloft. I should hit 30 tonight and then will start looking for reaper groups in LFM.

Have gotten lucky with loots so far and hope that will continue. Bought some shards to up the odds.

Ultimate Completionist
    2014 DDO Players Council

Studying tanking after the new epic destiny changes.

Note for me to study this build:
    https://forums.ddo.com/forums/showth...h-poison-magic

Ultimate Completionist
    2014 DDO Players Council

That was a very productive bonus weekend for Fawngate, she got all the past lives that she desires for now.

We have now leveled up into a Tank build, namely this one:

Quote Originally Posted by Strimtom View Post
    Hello, this is Strimtom.

I bring my first new build of U51, the poison paladin tank. This build is only possible thanks to the new ED system and it's the most fun tank I have ever wrapped my hands on. Here is a short video of me explaining why I like it and what it does.

TL;DW
    • This build works by using the primal avatar carrion swarm attack to apply a damage over time that will allow you to hold threat.
    • Since you are holding threat at range you don't need to be quite as tanky given that monsters won't have access to you most of the time.
    • This tank is also able to engage at range, so you can get hits off before the inquisitives and horizon wlakers in your party start ripping at the monsters.
    • At full stacks this character generates about 27k threat per second, which will let you hold over 99% of the DDO player base.
    • This build doesn't require past lives, tomes, or nothin. It does get better with those so if you have a racial completionist you can do some crazy stuff with this character.

Now the build!

Code:

Character name: Poison Tank Paladin
    Classes: 18 Paladin, 10 Epic, 1 Fighter, 1 Wizard
    Race: Dragonborn· · · · · ·Alignment: Lawful Good

· · ·Start Tome Final · · ·Incorp:· · 10% · · ·Displacement:· · 0%
    Str:· · 12· · 0 · ·14 · · ·HP:· · · ·3606 · · ·AC:· ·241
    Dex:· · ·6· · 0 · ·27 · · ·PRR: · · · 323
    Con:· · 18· · 0 · ·71 · · ·MRR: · · · 215 · · ·+Healing Amp:· ·183
    Int:· · 14· · 0 · ·16 · · ·Dodge: · ·0/7· · · -Healing Amp: · ·91
    Wis:· · 10· · 0 · ·18 · · ·Fort:· · ·167% · · ·Repair Amp:· · · 88
    Cha:· · 16· · 0 · ·38 · · ·SR:· · · · ·13 · · ·BAB: · · · · · · 24
    DR: 
    Immunities: Natural Disease, Magical Disease, Super-Natural Disease, Fear, Magic Missiles, Magic Missiles, , Most forms of Knockdown, Death Effects, Freedome of Movement, Death effect, Level drain, Feather Fall, Magic Missiles, Magic Missiles, Death effect, Level drain, Magic Missiles, Magic Missiles, Magical Controls and Compulsion

Class and Feat Selection
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Level Class · · · · · ·Feats
    1 · · Paladin(1)· · · ·Standard: Combat Expertise
    · · · · · · · · · · · ·Dragonborn Racial: Empty Feat Slot
    · · · · · · · · · · · ·Follower of Faith: Follower of the Sovereign Host
    2 · · Wizard(1) · · · ·Metamagic: Quicken Spell
    3 · · Paladin(2)· · · ·Standard: Maximize Spell
    4 · · Paladin(3)· · · ·Constitution: +1 Level up
    5 · · Paladin(4)· · · ·
    6 · · Paladin(5)· · · ·Standard: Empower Spell
    7 · · Paladin(6)· · · ·Deity: Unyielding Sovereignty
    8 · · Paladin(7)· · · ·Constitution: +1 Level up
    9 · · Paladin(8)· · · ·Standard: Shield Mastery
    10· · Paladin(9)· · · ·
    11· · Paladin(10) · · ·
    12· · Paladin(11) · · ·Standard: Improved Shield Mastery
    · · · · · · · · · · · ·Constitution: +1 Level up
    13· · Paladin(12) · · ·
    14· · Paladin(13) · · ·
    15· · Fighter(1)· · · ·Standard: Toughness
    · · · · · · · · · · · ·Fighter Bonus: Greater Shield Mastery
    16· · Paladin(14) · · ·Constitution: +1 Level up
    17· · Paladin(15) · · ·
    18· · Paladin(16) · · ·Standard: Toughness
    19· · Paladin(17) · · ·
    20· · Paladin(18) · · ·Constitution: +1 Level up
    21· · Epic(1) · · · · ·Epic Feat: Epic Toughness
    22· · Epic(2) · · · · ·Epic Destiny Feat: Perfect Shield Mastery
    23· · Epic(3) · · · · ·
    24· · Epic(4) · · · · ·Epic Feat: Intensify Spell
    25· · Epic(5) · · · · ·Epic Destiny Feat: Elusive Target
    26· · Epic(6) · · · · ·
    27· · Epic(7) · · · · ·Epic Feat: Bulwark of Defense
    28· · Epic(8) · · · · ·Epic Destiny Feat: Deific Warding
    29· · Epic(9) · · · · ·
    30· · Epic(10)· · · · ·Epic Feat: Epic Damage Reduction
    · · · · · · · · · · · ·Legendary: Scion of Celestia

Skills
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Skill Points· · ·16 ·4· 4 ·4· 4 ·4· 4 ·4· 4 ·4· 4 ·4· 4 ·4· 4 ·4· 4 ·4· 4 ·4
    Skill Name· · · ·01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20· Total Buffed
    Balance · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 34.0
    Bluff · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 47.0
    Concentration · · 4 · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 4.0 · 58.0
    Diplomacy · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 47.0
    Disable Device· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 26.0
    Haggle· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 50.0
    Heal· · · · · · · 4 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· ·23.0 · 50.0
    Hide· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 36.0
    Intimidate· · · · 4 · · · ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· · ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·4· ·23.0 ·106.0
    Jump· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 58.0
    Listen· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 31.0
    Move Silently · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 37.0
    Open Lock · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 31.0
    Perform · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 47.0
    Repair· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 26.0
    Search· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 26.0
    Spell Craft · · · 2 ·3· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 · · ·22.0 · 52.0
    Spot· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 31.0
    Swim· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 25.0
    Tumble· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 31.0
    Use Magic Device· 2 · · 1 ·½· ½ ·½· ½ ·½· ½ ·½· ½ ·½· ½ ·½· ½ ·½· ½ ·½· ½ · · ·11.0 · 48.0
    Available Points -4 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1

Enhancements: 80 APs
    Dragonborn - Points spent: 17
     1 Core ·(1) Hardy I
     2 Tier1 (2) Resilience I
     3 Core ·(2) Ability I: +1 Charisma
     4 Tier1 (1) Brutality: Brutal Spellcasting
     5 Tier1 (1) Brutality: Brutal Spellcasting
     6 Tier1 (1) Brutality: Brutal Spellcasting
     7 Tier2 (2) Resilience II
     8 Tier3 (2) Resilience III
     9 Tier1 (1) Draconic Visage
    10 Tier1 (1) Draconic Visage
    11 Tier1 (1) Draconic Visage
    12 Tier4 (2) Resilience IV
    Vanguard - Points spent: 8
     1 Core ·(1) To the Fore!
     2 Tier1 (1) Armor Training
     3 Tier1 (1) Armor Training
     4 Tier1 (1) Armor Training
     5 Tier1 (1) No Weakness
     6 Tier2 (1) Missile Shield
     7 Tier2 (1) Missile Shield
     8 Tier2 (1) Missile Shield
    Feydark Illusionist - Points spent: 7
     1 Core ·(1) Find Familiar: White Cat
     2 Tier1 (1) Study the Arcane
     3 Tier1 (1) Study the Arcane
     4 Tier1 (1) Study the Arcane
     5 Tier1 (1) Feydark Explorer
     6 Tier2 (2) You've Got My Back
    Sacred Defender - Points spent: 37
     1 Core ·(1) Holy Bastion
     2 Tier1 (1) Extra Lay on Hands
     3 Tier1 (1) Extra Lay on Hands
     4 Tier1 (1) Extra Lay on Hands
     5 Tier1 (1) Improved Sacred Defense I: Durable Defense
     6 Tier1 (1) Improved Sacred Defense I: Durable Defense
     7 Tier1 (1) Improved Sacred Defense I: Durable Defense
     8 Tier1 (1) Sacred Armor Mastery
     9 Tier1 (1) Sacred Armor Mastery
    10 Tier1 (1) Sacred Armor Mastery
    11 Tier2 (1) Sacred Shield Mastery
    12 Tier2 (1) Sacred Shield Mastery
    13 Tier2 (1) Sacred Shield Mastery
    14 Tier3 (1) Greater Sacred Defense I: Tenacious Defense
    15 Tier3 (1) Greater Sacred Defense I: Tenacious Defense
    16 Tier3 (1) Greater Sacred Defense I: Tenacious Defense
    17 Tier3 (2) Ability I: +1 Constitution
    18 Core ·(1) Sacred Defence
    19 Core ·(1) Divine Righteousness
    20 Core ·(1) Redemption
    21 Tier4 (1) Greater Sacred Defense II: Hardy Defense
    22 Tier4 (1) Greater Sacred Defense II: Hardy Defense
    23 Tier4 (1) Greater Sacred Defense II: Hardy Defense
    24 Tier4 (1) Swift Defense
    25 Tier4 (1) Reinforced Defense I: Reinforced Armor
    26 Tier4 (1) Reinforced Defense I: Reinforced Armor
    27 Tier4 (1) Reinforced Defense I: Reinforced Armor
    28 Tier4 (2) Ability II: +1 Constitution
    29 Core ·(1) Glorious Stand
    30 Tier5 (1) Harbored by Light
    31 Tier5 (1) Harbored by Light
    32 Tier5 (1) Harbored by Light
    33 Tier5 (1) Divine Revelation
    34 Tier5 (2) Sacred Shield
    Pale Master - Points spent: 7
     1 Core ·(1) Dark Reaping
     2 Tier1 (2) Deathless Vigor
     3 Tier1 (2) Deathless Vigor
     4 Tier1 (2) Deathless Vigor
    Eldritch Knight (Wiz) - Points spent: 4
     1 Core ·(1) Eldritch Strike
     2 Tier1 (1) Toughness
     3 Tier1 (1) Toughness
     4 Tier1 (1) Toughness
    Epic Destinies: 40 APs
    Unyielding Sentinel - Points spent: 40
     1 Core ·(1) Ever Watchful
     2 Tier1 (2) Divine Energy Resistance
     3 Tier1 (1) Ever Watchful
     4 Tier1 (1) Ever Watchful
     5 Tier2 (1) Renewal
     6 Tier2 (2) Mantle of the Sentinel
     7 Tier2 (2) Knight's Challenge
     8 Core ·(1) Ward Against Darkness
     9 Tier2 (1) Commanding Presence
    10 Tier2 (1) Commanding Presence
    11 Tier2 (1) Commanding Presence
    12 Core ·(1) Stand Against the Tide
    13 Tier3 (2) Spark of Life
    14 Tier3 (2) Hands of the Sentinel
    15 Tier3 (1) Legendary Shield Mastery
    16 Tier3 (1) Legendary Shield Mastery
    17 Tier3 (1) Legendary Shield Mastery
    18 Tier4 (2) Throw the Boom
    19 Tier4 (1) Hardened Purpose
    20 Tier4 (1) Hardened Purpose
    21 Tier4 (1) Hardened Purpose
    22 Tier4 (1) The Best Defense
    23 Tier4 (1) The Best Defense
    24 Tier4 (1) The Best Defense
    25 Tier4 (1) Divine Bulwark
    26 Tier5 (1) Strength of Vitality
    27 Tier5 (1) Strength of Vitality
    28 Tier5 (1) Strength of Vitality
    29 Tier5 (1) Deific Resilience
    30 Tier5 (1) Light the Dark
    31 Tier5 (2) Undying Vanguard
    32 Tier4 (1) Endless Vigil
    33 Tier4 (1) Endless Vigil
    Primal Avatar - Points spent: 12
     1 Core ·(1) This is your Nature: Thorn
     2 Tier1 (2) Epic Strikes: Carrion Swarm
     3 Tier1 (2) Rejuvenation Cocoon
     4 Core ·(1) Now Grow: Heart
     5 Tier2 (2) Primal Choice: Shard Storm
     6 Tier2 (2) Thrive
     7 Tier3 (1) At it's Core - Upgrade Primal Spell: At Its Core - Thorn
     8 Core ·(1) Weathering the Elements
    Spell Power · · · · · · ·Base · ·Critical Chance· · Critical Multiplier.
    Acid· · · · · · · · · · · 683 · · ·26%· · · · · · · · 20
    Light/Alignment · · · · · 549 · · · 5%· · · · · · · · 35
    Cold· · · · · · · · · · · 526 · · · 5%· · · · · · · · 20
    Electric· · · · · · · · · 576 · · · 5%· · · · · · · · 20
    Evil· · · · · · · · · · · 511 · · · 5%· · · · · · · · 20
    Fire· · · · · · · · · · · 529 · · · 5%· · · · · · · · 20
    Force/Untyped · · · · · · 531 · · · 5%· · · · · · · · 20
    Negative· · · · · · · · · 671 · · ·26%· · · · · · · · 20
    Physical· · · · · · · · · 511 · · · 5%· · · · · · · · 20
    Poison· · · · · · · · · · 688 · · ·26%· · · · · · · · 20
    Positive· · · · · · · · · 807 · · ·26%· · · · · · · · 35
    Repair· · · · · · · · · · 485 · · · 5%· · · · · · · · 20
    Rust· · · · · · · · · · · 485 · · · 5%· · · · · · · · 20
    Sonic · · · · · · · · · · 521 · · · 5%· · · · · · · · 20

Spells· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · School· · · · ·DC
    Paladin Spells
    L1: Bless · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · Enchantment · · 18
    L1: Divine Favor· · · · · · · · · · · · · · Evocation · · · 18
    L1: Lesser Restoration· · · · · · · · · · · Conjuration · · 18
    L1: Seek Eternal Rest · · · · · · · · · · · Conjuration · · 18
    L2: Raise Dead· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · Conjuration · · 19
    L2: Angelskin · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · Abjuration· · · 19
    L2: Resist Energy · · · · · · · · · · · · · Abjuration· · · 19
    L2: Righteous Command · · · · · · · · · · · Enchantment · · 19
    L3: Resurrection· · · · · · · · · · · · · · Conjuration · · 20
    L3: Magic Circle Against Evil · · · · · · · Abjuration· · · 20
    L3: Prayer· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · Enchantment · · 20
    L4: True Resurrection · · · · · · · · · · · Conjuration · · 21
    L4: Death Ward· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · Transmutation · 21
    Wizard Spells
    L1: Feather Fall· · · · · · · · · · · · · · Transmutation · 17
    L1: Nightshield · · · · · · · · · · · · · · Abjuration· · · 17
    L1: Shield· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · Abjuration· · · 17

Equipped Gear Set : Standard
    Armor · · · · Legendary Plate of the Winter Solstice· ·Drops in: U48 Quest: A Frosty Reception
    · · · · · · · Green: Empty augment slot
    · · · · · · · Eminence of Winter
    Belt· · · · · Legendary Direbear Belt · Drops in: U48 Quest: Quid Pro Quo
    Boots · · · · Legendary Deepsnow Boots· ·Drops in: U48 Quest: A Frosty Reception
    Bracers · · · Legendary Cold Iron Bracers · Drops in: U48 Quest: Immortality Lessons
    Cloak · · · · Legendary Cloak of Spring · Drops in: U48 Quest: Witch Hunt
    · · · · · · · Eminence of Spring
    Gloves· · · · The Prince's Gauntlet · Drops in: U48 Any Feywild Quest
    · · · · · · · Blue: +10 Sapphire of Resistance
    · · · · · · · Green: +30 Topaz of Swiftness
    · · · · · · · Yellow: +261 Topaz of Wizardry
    · · · · · · · Eminence of Summer
    · · · · · · · Filigree 1: Snake Bite/Grandfather's Shield: +2 Constitution(Rare Version)
    · · · · · · · Filigree 2: Soulweaver/Splendid Cacophony: +2 Constitution(Rare Version)
    · · · · · · · Filigree 3: Nystul's Mystical Defence/Electrocution: +6 MRR(Rare Version)
    Goggles · · · Legendary Collective Sight· ·Drops in: Quest: Blown Deadline
    · · · · · · · Nearly Finished (SDCIWC): +13 Charisma
    · · · · · · · Nearly Finished (Ins SDCIWC): +6 Insightful Wisdom
    · · · · · · · Blue: Empty augment slot
    Helmet· · · · Titania's Glory · Drops in: U48: Feytwisted Chest
    · · · · · · · Eminence of Summer
    Necklace· · · Cannith Crafted Necklace
    · · · · · · · Cannith Necklace Prefix: +11 Spell Saves
    · · · · · · · Cannith Necklace Suffix: +10 Insightful Intimidate
    · · · · · · · Cannith Necklace Extra: +6 Insightful Charisma
    · · · · · · · Blue: +32 Sapphire of Defense
    Ring1 · · · · Legendary Ring of Fall's Decay· ·Drops in: U48 Quest: Make Believe
    · · · · · · · Blue: Empty augment slot
    · · · · · · · Eminence of Autumn
    Ring2 · · · · Legendary Duskbone Ring · Drops in: U48 Quest: Combatting Corruption
    · · · · · · · Eminence of Autumn
    Trinket · · · Icon of the Bitterwind· ·Drops in: U48 Raid: The Dryad and the Demigod
    · · · · · · · Yellow: Empty augment slot
    Weapon1 · · · Legendary Malleable Sceptre of Devotion · Drops in: U49: Quest: An Element of Chaos
    · · · · · · · Red: Empty augment slot
    · · · · · · · Sentient Weapon Personality: Sentient Jewel of the Covetous
    · · · · · · · Filigree 1: Snake Bite/Grandfather's Shield: +2 Constitution(Rare Version)
    · · · · · · · Filigree 2: Soulweaver/Splendid Cacophony: +2 Constitution(Rare Version)
    · · · · · · · Filigree 3: Nystul's Mystical Defence/Electrocution: +6 MRR(Rare Version)
    · · · · · · · Filigree 4: Grandfather's Shield: Constitution(Rare Version)
    · · · · · · · Filigree 5: Nystul's Mystical Defence: Constitution(Rare Version)
    · · · · · · · Filigree 6: Nystul's Mystical Defence: MRR(Rare Version)
    Weapon2 · · · Legendary Bulwark of Snow · Drops in: U48 Quest: Quid Pro Quo
    · · · · · · · Purple: Empty augment slot

If you don't want to level this character slowly, use this build to get to level 30, and then use an epic reincarnation to make the tank build.

Code:

Character name: Melee Run Up
    Classes: 18 Paladin, 10 Epic, 1 Fighter, 1 Wizard
    Race: Dragonborn· · · · · ·Alignment: Lawful Good

· · ·Start Tome Final · · ·Incorp:· · ·0% · · ·Displacement:· · 0%
    Str:· · 18· · 0 · ·31 · · ·HP:· · · · 798 · · ·AC:· · 39
    Dex:· · ·6· · 0 · · 8 · · ·PRR: · · · ·90
    Con:· · 16· · 0 · ·18 · · ·MRR: · · 60/50 · · ·+Healing Amp:· ·120
    Int:· · 12· · 0 · ·14 · · ·Dodge: · ·0/27 · · ·-Healing Amp: 4294967251
    Wis:· · 10· · 0 · ·12 · · ·Fort:· · · 23% · · ·Repair Amp:· · · 15
    Cha:· · 16· · 0 · ·19 · · ·SR:· · · · · 0 · · ·BAB: · · · · · · 24
    DR: 
    Immunities: Natural Disease, Magical Disease, Super-Natural Disease, Fear, Energy Drain, Fear, Weapon Durability Damage, Death effect, Level drain, Feather Fall, Magic Missiles, Magic Missiles, Death effect, Level drain, Magic Missiles, Magic Missiles, Magical Controls and Compulsion

Class and Feat Selection
    Level Class · · · · · ·Feats
    1 · · Paladin(1)· · · ·Standard: Two Handed Fighting
    · · · · · · · · · · · ·Dragonborn Racial: Draconic Ancestry: Black
    · · · · · · · · · · · ·Follower of Faith: Follower of the Sovereign Host
    2 · · Wizard(1) · · · ·Metamagic: Quicken Spell
    3 · · Paladin(2)· · · ·Standard: Power Attack
    4 · · Paladin(3)· · · ·Strength: +1 Level up
    5 · · Paladin(4)· · · ·
    6 · · Paladin(5)· · · ·Standard: Child of Faith
    7 · · Paladin(6)· · · ·Deity: Unyielding Sovereignty
    8 · · Paladin(7)· · · ·Strength: +1 Level up
    9 · · Paladin(8)· · · ·Standard: Improved Critical: Slashing Weapons
    10· · Paladin(9)· · · ·
    11· · Paladin(10) · · ·
    12· · Paladin(11) · · ·Standard: Improved Two Handed Fighting
    · · · · · · · · · · · ·Strength: +1 Level up
    13· · Paladin(12) · · ·
    14· · Paladin(13) · · ·
    15· · Fighter(1)· · · ·Standard: Beloved of the Divine
    · · · · · · · · · · · ·Fighter Bonus: Greater Two Handed Fighting
    16· · Paladin(14) · · ·Strength: +1 Level up
    17· · Paladin(15) · · ·
    18· · Paladin(16) · · ·Standard: Force of Personality
    19· · Paladin(17) · · ·
    20· · Paladin(18) · · ·Strength: +1 Level up
    21· · Epic(1) · · · · ·Epic Feat: Overwhelming Critical
    22· · Epic(2) · · · · ·Epic Destiny Feat: Perfect Two Handed Fighting
    23· · Epic(3) · · · · ·
    24· · Epic(4) · · · · ·Epic Feat: Toughness
    25· · Epic(5) · · · · ·Epic Destiny Feat: Doublestrike
    26· · Epic(6) · · · · ·
    27· · Epic(7) · · · · ·Epic Feat: Epic Damage Reduction
    28· · Epic(8) · · · · ·Epic Destiny Feat: Crush Weakness
    29· · Epic(9) · · · · ·
    30· · Epic(10)· · · · ·Epic Feat: Epic Reflexes
    · · · · · · · · · · · ·Legendary: Scion of Arborea

Skills
    Skill Points· · ·12 ·3· 3 ·3· 3 ·3· 3 ·3· 3 ·3· 3 ·3· 3 ·3· 3 ·3· 3 ·3· 3 ·3
    Skill Name· · · ·01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20· Total Buffed
    Balance · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 17.0
    Bluff · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 22.0
    Concentration · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 22.0
    Diplomacy · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 22.0
    Disable Device· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 20.0
    Haggle· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 22.0
    Heal· · · · · · · 4 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· ·23.0 · 42.0
    Hide· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 17.0
    Intimidate· · · · 4 · · · ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· · ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·2· ·21.0 · 43.0
    Jump· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 58.0
    Listen· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 19.0
    Move Silently · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 17.0
    Open Lock · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 17.0
    Perform · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 22.0
    Repair· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 20.0
    Search· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 20.0
    Spell Craft · · · · ·1· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 1.0 · 21.0
    Spot· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 19.0
    Swim· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 28.0
    Tumble· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 17.0
    Use Magic Device· 2 · · 1 ·½· ½ ·½· ½ ·½· ½ ·½· ½ ·½· ½ ·½· ½ ·½· ½ ·½· ½ · · ·11.0 · 33.0
    Available Points· 0 ·0· 0 ·0· 0 ·0· 0 ·0· 0 ·0· 0 ·0· 0 ·0· 0 ·0· 0 ·0· 0 ·0

Enhancements: 80 APs
    Dragonborn - Points spent: 16
     1 Core ·(1) Hardy I
     2 Core ·(2) Ability I: +1 Strength
     3 Tier1 (2) Resilience I
     4 Core ·(1) Hardy II
     5 Core ·(2) Ability II: +1 Strength
     6 Tier2 (2) Resilience II
     7 Tier3 (2) Resilience III
     8 Tier2 (2) Extra Action Boost
     9 Tier2 (2) Extra Action Boost
    Knight of the Chalice - Points spent: 39
     1 Core ·(1) Slayer of Evil I
     2 Tier1 (1) Extra Smite
     3 Tier1 (1) Extra Smite
     4 Tier1 (1) Extra Smite
     5 Tier1 (1) Shieldbeaker
     6 Tier2 (1) Divine Might
     7 Tier2 (1) Divine Might
     8 Tier2 (1) Divine Might
     9 Core ·(1) Courage of Heaven
    10 Tier2 (1) Action Boost: Melee/Ranged Power
    11 Tier2 (1) Action Boost: Melee/Ranged Power
    12 Tier2 (1) Action Boost: Melee/Ranged Power
    13 Core ·(1) Slayer of Evil II
    14 Tier3 (2) Holy Combatant II
    15 Tier3 (2) Exalted Smite: Exalted Smite
    16 Tier3 (2) Exalted Smite: Exalted Smite
    17 Tier3 (2) Exalted Smite: Exalted Smite
    18 Tier4 (2) Knight's Training
    19 Tier4 (1) Censure Demons
    20 Core ·(1) Improved Courage of Heaven
    21 Tier4 (2) Vigor of Life I
    22 Tier3 (2) Ability I: +1 Strength
    23 Tier4 (2) Ability II: +1 Strength
    24 Tier5 (2) Ascendancy
    25 Tier5 (1) Censure Outsiders
    26 Tier5 (2) Vigor of Life II
    27 Tier5 (1) Holy Retribution: Holy Retribution
    28 Core ·(1) Slayer of Evil III
    29 Tier3 (1) Divine Sacrifice: Divine Sacrifice
    Sacred Defender - Points spent: 25
     1 Core ·(1) Holy Bastion
     2 Tier1 (1) Improved Sacred Defense I: Durable Defense
     3 Tier1 (1) Improved Sacred Defense I: Durable Defense
     4 Tier1 (1) Improved Sacred Defense I: Durable Defense
     5 Tier1 (1) Extra Lay on Hands
     6 Core ·(1) Sacred Defence
     7 Tier1 (1) Extra Lay on Hands
     8 Tier1 (1) Extra Lay on Hands
     9 Tier1 (1) Sacred Armor Mastery
    10 Tier1 (1) Sacred Armor Mastery
    11 Tier3 (1) Greater Sacred Defense I: Tenacious Defense
    12 Core ·(1) Divine Righteousness
    13 Tier3 (1) Greater Sacred Defense I: Tenacious Defense
    14 Tier3 (1) Greater Sacred Defense I: Tenacious Defense
    15 Tier3 (2) Ability I: +1 Charisma
    16 Tier1 (1) Sacred Armor Mastery
    17 Tier2 (1) Improved Sacred Defense II: Resilient Defense
    18 Tier2 (1) Improved Sacred Defense II: Resilient Defense
    19 Tier2 (1) Improved Sacred Defense II: Resilient Defense
    20 Tier4 (1) Greater Sacred Defense II: Strong Defense
    21 Tier4 (1) Greater Sacred Defense II: Strong Defense
    22 Tier4 (1) Greater Sacred Defense II: Strong Defense
    23 Core ·(1) Redemption
    24 Tier4 (1) Swift Defense
    Epic Destinies: 40 APs
    Legendary Dreadnought - Points spent: 34
     1 Core ·(1) Fearless
     2 Tier1 (1) Dread Mantle
     3 Tier1 (1) Dire Attack: Dire Charge
     4 Tier1 (1) Epic Tactics
     5 Tier1 (1) Epic Tactics
     6 Tier2 (2) Combat Brute
     7 Core ·(1) Weaponmaster
     8 Tier2 (1) Extra Action Boosts
     9 Tier2 (1) Extra Action Boosts
    10 Core ·(1) Thick Skinned
    11 Tier3 (2) Momentum Swing
    12 Tier3 (1) Strike Twice
    13 Tier3 (1) Strike Twice
    14 Tier3 (1) Strike Twice
    15 Tier3 (1) Armor of Dusk
    16 Tier3 (1) Armor of Dusk
    17 Tier3 (1) Armor of Dusk
    18 Tier2 (1) Extra Action Boosts
    19 Tier4 (2) Strike with Fear
    20 Tier4 (2) Lay Waste
    21 Tier4 (1) Kick While They're Down
    22 Tier4 (1) Kick While They're Down
    23 Tier4 (1) Kick While They're Down
    24 Tier4 (2) Untouchable
    25 Tier4 (2) Carry On
    26 Tier5 (1) Overpower: Lacerator
    27 Tier5 (1) Legendary Rally: Legendary Rally (Melee)
    28 Tier5 (1) Action Hero
    Unyielding Sentinel - Points spent: 7
     1 Core ·(1) Ever Watchful
     2 Tier1 (2) Divine Energy Resistance
     3 Tier1 (1) Attack and Defend
     4 Tier1 (1) Attack and Defend
     5 Tier2 (1) Renewal
     6 Core ·(1) Ward Against Darkness
    Divine Crusader - Points spent: 11
     1 Core ·(1) Just Cause
     2 Tier1 (2) Divine Smite
     3 Tier1 (1) Spear of Light
     4 Tier1 (1) Spear of Light
     5 Tier2 (1) Endless Smiting
     6 Core ·(1) Confront any Foe
     7 Tier2 (1) Endless Smiting
     8 Tier2 (1) Endless Smiting
     9 Tier1 (1) Spear of Light
    10 Core ·(1) Weather any Blow
    Spell Power · · · · · · ·Base · ·Critical Chance· · Critical Multiplier.
    Acid· · · · · · · · · · · 116 · · · 5%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Light/Alignment · · · · · 116 · · · 5%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Cold· · · · · · · · · · · 116 · · · 5%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Electric· · · · · · · · · 116 · · · 5%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Evil· · · · · · · · · · · 101 · · · 5%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Fire· · · · · · · · · · · 116 · · · 5%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Force/Untyped · · · · · · 121 · · · 5%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Negative· · · · · · · · · 137 · · · 5%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Physical· · · · · · · · · 101 · · · 5%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Poison· · · · · · · · · · 116 · · · 5%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Positive· · · · · · · · · 162 · · · 5%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Repair· · · · · · · · · · 100 · · · 5%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Rust· · · · · · · · · · · 100 · · · 5%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Sonic · · · · · · · · · · 117 · · · 5%· · · · · · · · ·0

Spells· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · School· · · · ·DC
    Paladin Spells
    L1: Bless · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · Enchantment · · 12
    L1: Divine Favor· · · · · · · · · · · · · · Evocation · · · 12
    L1: Lesser Restoration· · · · · · · · · · · Conjuration · · 12
    L1: Seek Eternal Rest · · · · · · · · · · · Conjuration · · 12
    L2: Raise Dead· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · Conjuration · · 13
    L2: Angelskin · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · Abjuration· · · 13
    L2: Resist Energy · · · · · · · · · · · · · Abjuration· · · 13
    L2: Righteous Command · · · · · · · · · · · Enchantment · · 13
    L3: Resurrection· · · · · · · · · · · · · · Conjuration · · 14
    L3: Magic Circle Against Evil · · · · · · · Abjuration· · · 14
    L3: Prayer· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · Enchantment · · 14
    L4: True Resurrection · · · · · · · · · · · Conjuration · · 15
    L4: Death Ward· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · Transmutation · 15
    Wizard Spells
    L1: Feather Fall· · · · · · · · · · · · · · Transmutation · 13
    L1: Nightshield · · · · · · · · · · · · · · Abjuration· · · 13
    L1: Shield· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · Abjuration· · · 13

with a few variations.

The race changed to Purple Dragon Knight, more points into the racial tree.
    Feats added: Force of Personality and a 2nd Toughness.
    Level 31 Epic Destiny Feats: https://ddowiki.com/page/Two_Handed_Specialty (making this a hybrid build).

Unfortunately, there appears to be a bug with the build: the enhancement Improved Mage Armor does not grant +10% AC, although about a year and a half ago, I played a Pally 15/Fighter 4/Wizard 1 with about Sharn Defender set that this enhancement did work with. Oddly enough, an iconic Deep Gnome with Robes and Improved Mage Armor does receive the +10% AC

If anyone is using a tank build with the EK Tree's Improved Mage Armor, I would appreciate hearing from you whether this ability works with your toon or does not work with your toon. Thank you in advance!

Other than that Bug (which leaves my AC at 397 instead of 436), the build is great and I am looking forward to using it in Upcoming Reaper Raid Trains and Reaper Dungeon Farming.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast