Default Twilight Forge anyone?

Have been trying to get a group together for Twilight Forge, to no avail. Hoping the forums might prove to be a better medium for finding a couple people to run with! Let me know if there is interest, I will stay level 13 and continue to farm favor at higher levels lol!

Cheers,
    Sheikra
    Sheikra - Completionist Wizard

I would expect this to be very difficult to group for this season. I hosted one a few seasons back and literally no other person in the group had run it before(Ended up not bothering with part 2 because I didn't want to get them all killed from those nasty force blasts). Last season I ended up dual box soloing them. With the lower level lockout and hounds I expect it to be pretty hard to get a pug together, having to split the party and with a decent underwater section to boot.

Best of luck as it is a great raid.

Update:

Today, with 9 guys, over the course of 2.5 hours, we finished Twilight Forge and Titan Awakens. Shout out to Rose, who joined at the last minute, but then actually did 90% of the leading for us, and who ate 2 pillars to the face, but survived because fvs DI OP.

It can be done, but boy was it unpleasant! Cheers!
    Sheikra - Completionist Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Maxxcore View Post
    survived because fvs DI OP.
    Whelp, here come some more nerfs!

Gz on doing Titan. Not only is it a fun team raid, it's doubly so on Hardcore!