Community Member

Default Up-to-date 1st life Warforged THF barbarian build?

Hello!
    I'm a returning player and I decided to try out 1st life Warforged barbarian (THF). I would appreciate any help with building this character. I'd like to solo a lot of difficult content with this build (if possible). I was thinking about putting most of my points into Ravager tree and getting Blood Strength for self-heals, some into Frenzied Berserker (mainly for Blood Tribute) and some into WF tree. However, I'm not sure if Blood Strength is affected or not by WF's racial healing penalty... Anyway, I'd appreciate your suggestions.
    Last edited by Kamimaru; 09-10-2022 at 10:39 AM.

Temp HPs won't be affected by the warforged limitations, but Bloodstrength would be as it is considered healing and not repairing.

That being said, I don't think it would be an issue to reconsider the build because of it. Try it out.
    Kasik ~Rogue~ Fui ~ Barb ~ Emmeryl ~ Clr ~ Hilcias ~ Sorc ~
    Cool kids play on Mabar!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nahual View Post
    Temp HPs won't be affected by the warforged limitations, but Bloodstrength would be as it is considered healing and not repairing.

That being said, I don't think it would be an issue to reconsider the build because of it. Try it out.
    Well, I might actually try it out. There's an enhancement for Warforged that reduces healing penalty from 50% to only 20% which is nice. I like the Warforged as they have some nice racial perks. Thanks for the answer!