Community Member

Default DA Advanced Curse II

Advanced Curse II is bugged, favored weapon does not become an implement. Tried re-equipping and relogging just in case.

Systems Designer

Quote Originally Posted by Fauxknight View Post
    Advanced Curse II is bugged, favored weapon does not become an implement. Tried re-equipping and relogging just in case.
    I just took a look at this and it appears to be working for me. As an important caveat, the Implement bonus will only appear if the item you are using has a minimum level of 1 or greater. This means that certain starter weapons are able to become Implements behind the scenes but won't display a bonus as there is no bonus to grant.
    100% radical, enthusiasm enthusiast.

"Have you tried preproccing feat directory?"

Community Member

I haven't tried other gods/weapons, but this was a Warforged of the Lord of Blades using a Nicked Greatsword which should be minimum level 2.

Community Member

Other greatswords do appear to be working, so just the Nicked appears to be acting funky.

Community Member

I also noticed that

https://ddowiki.com/page/Item:Chieftain%27s_Spear

Didn't get turned into an Implement, but every other Quarterstaff I've wielded (at least so far) has properly become one.
    Server: Thelanis - Characters Main: Rusttttt, Sepiaaaaa, Amethysttttt - Other Alts: Flameeeee, Siennaaaaa, Rougeeeee, Roseeeee, Wineeeee, Marigolddddd, Zaffreeeee, Wisteriaaaaa, Scarlettttt, Rufousssss, Lilaccccc, Puceeeee, Azureeeee, Orchiddddd, Sinopiaaaaa, Amaranthhhhh, Violettttt, Umberrrrr, Tawnyyyyy, And More! Literally too many for the Signature!

Quote Originally Posted by SpardaX View Post
    Rusttttt, Sepiaaaaa, Amethysttttt - Other Alts: Flameeeee, Siennaaaaa, Rougeeeee, Roseeeee, Wineeeee, Marigolddddd, Zaffreeeee, Wisteriaaaaa, Scarlettttt, Rufousssss, Lilaccccc, Puceeeee, Azureeeee, Orchiddddd, Sinopiaaaaa, Amaranthhhhh, Violettttt, Umberrrrr, Tawnyyyyy
    Your signature leaves me optimistic that one day all the valid names will be taken, when the only way to make a new character is on Hardcore and then transfer it. I wholeheartedly await the day when I see a toon named Over-9000.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by SpardaX View Post
    I also noticed that

https://ddowiki.com/page/Item:Chieftain%27s_Spear

Didn't get turned into an Implement, but every other Quarterstaff I've wielded (at least so far) has properly become one.
    New data. https://ddowiki.com/page/Item:Bone_Crusher also does NOT become an Implement.
    Server: Thelanis - Characters Main: Rusttttt, Sepiaaaaa, Amethysttttt - Other Alts: Flameeeee, Siennaaaaa, Rougeeeee, Roseeeee, Wineeeee, Marigolddddd, Zaffreeeee, Wisteriaaaaa, Scarlettttt, Rufousssss, Lilaccccc, Puceeeee, Azureeeee, Orchiddddd, Sinopiaaaaa, Amaranthhhhh, Violettttt, Umberrrrr, Tawnyyyyy, And More! Literally too many for the Signature!