Default DDO Store Bug is Back - Update 56 Forgot to Update Legacy Client

There have been quite a few players who experienced a bug to the DDO Store, where they could not access it to spend money in the game. Using the legacy client was the only workaround for them. Update 56 forgot to update the legacy client, so now the DDO Store is unusable again.
    "Swords will cut you wide open!" - Trip Fisk

Community Member

Default In Game Store Issue

Quote Originally Posted by Dulcimerist View Post
    There have been quite a few players who experienced a bug to the DDO Store, where they could not access it to spend money in the game. Using the legacy client was the only workaround for them. Update 56 forgot to update the legacy client, so now the DDO Store is unusable again.
    I am also having an issue with the in game store.
    I can access it and there are some items like the new expansion and 10th aniversary option.
    The specials page is blank like the majority of pages.
    I was trying to find the new XP special and have a total blank.

Community Member

Default Not working

Every time I try to access my in game store, it gives me a pop-up window asking me if I want to access the store in an external browser ok or cancel. Cancel only cancels and the pop-up window disappears, if I click ok the screen flashes and takes me to my web browser to give me access, but the try outfits, armor, etc. button does nothing. I can't see what the items look like in order to buy them. I bought one today and I don't really like it, but I guess I am now stuck with my purchase as I don't think the devs here really care. I have not played DDO for 4 or 5 years, but decided to play with a friend who just started playing again so I decided to join him about a month ago. He can access the store in game, but I can't. After going on Reddit and here on these forums I see that this issue has had a history going back to 2007 and the devs are completely clueless about how to fix this 14 year old problem. I guess my only option left at this point is to not spend any of my money in their store. I will just deal with items I get adventuring and what is available in the auctions. As far as I am concerned 14 years with a major bug like this and no fix is not only embarrassing, but completely unacceptable. You would think that a bug that prevents customers from spending money in their store would be a priority, but if they don't care to fix it, I won't care to use the store at all.