Community Member

Smile New Player Looking for a Guild

Hey, I'm new to DDO though not to D&D as a whole. As I am just starting out, I am hoping for a guild that is ok with new players. As far as expectations, I am interested in not only partying up but possibly doing some roleplay with my characters. I'd like to join a guild with a Discord server or other outside social hangouts. I have been playing frequently. (Actually, you can call me a bit obsessed at the moment. That happens to my Autistic & ADD brain a lot...) I'm a 34-year-old woman from California (PST). I will usually be on for most of the day as I am unemployed, though admittedly I have been gaming late at night right now due to messing up my sleep schedule.

I currently have 3 characters, only 1 of which has completed Korthos Island. All in the Orien Server.
    - Helxi Tomblefomble the Gnome Wizard (Level 3)
    - Kithelle Littlebrush the Halfing Ranger (Level 1)
    - Runmora Struzzack the Dwarf Fighter (Level 1)

Thanks for reading my post and I hope to hear back from someone soon!

2. 08-31-2022, 08:09 AM

Reason

Hey there peotic,
    welcome to Orien. I took the liberty to post your thread on the Orien Discord and the Orien channel on the main discord.
    I am sure, you get an invite or contact soon.

Hope to see you ingame soon.
    Cheers,
    Titus
    Playing since 2010 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher DDO Discord | Orien Raiding Discord | Toons: Titus Ovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)