Community Member Xanstrollinoax's Avatar

Default Critical threat stacking

I have a friend working on an acrobat build(currently level 22). He's using epic luminous truth. He has plowshares, IC, and thief acrobat expanded crit.

So based on math he should be at 14-20 range

18-20 +1 IC +2 Plowshares + 1 thief acrobat.

Hitting on a guild ship dummy and inventory he's critting on 15-20 instead. Could anyone clear this up for me?

14-20 should be what you get.

Weird that you don't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aelonwy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    The release notes themselves are essentially the same as was seen on Lamannia most recently.
    This^, in so many words, is how you say time and feedback on Lamannia are wasted.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanstrollinoax View Post
    He's using epic luminous truth
    Are you sure it's the *EPIC* version, or the *LEGENDARY* version? Sorry for being pedantic about this, but the legendary version loses the expanded threat range.
    Things worthy of Standing Stone going EXTREME PREJUDICE™ on.:
    • Epic and Legendary Mysterious ring upgrades, please.
    • Change the stack size of filigree in the shared bank to 50. The 5 stack makes the shared bank worthless for storing filigree in a human usable manner.
    • Fixing why I don't connect to the chat server for 5 minutes when I log into a game world.
    • Fixing the wonky Lightning Sphere and Tactical Det firing by converting them to use alchemist spell arcing.
    • Redoing the drop rates of tomes in generic and raid loot tables.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanstrollinoax View Post
    I have a friend working on an acrobat build(currently level 22). He's using epic luminous truth. He has plowshares, IC, and thief acrobat expanded crit.

So based on math he should be at 14-20 range

18-20 +1 IC +2 Plowshares + 1 thief acrobat.

Hitting on a guild ship dummy and inventory he's critting on 15-20 instead. Could anyone clear this up for me?
    What does the inventory detail screen show? Can we see screenshots of the relevant details? Are we absolutely sure that we have both the improved crit and the staff specialization?